Christmas wedding transportation can include
limousine as a transport or a horse carriage. Here are ideas on their
Christmas Wedding Transportation
People know no limitations when they come to theme weddings. Transport plays an important role in establishing the party theme. If you want to give your themed wedding a full fledged look, you need to be very specific about every little thing right from menu to transport. On a Christmas themed wedding, every little thing in your ambience should make one think of Christmas. When it comes to transportation, you should give it a look very resembling to the Christmas theme. Beginning from the vehicle that you choose to the ambience of your drive way, all form a special part of your wedding ambience.
It is not very difficult to give a wedding transportation, a Christmas look. You simply need to make efforts to make the entire color theme of the vehicles and the items used in its decoration have abundant use of Christmas colors. If you want to add a dream sequence to your Christmas wedding, you can give it a primitive Christmas event look by using chariot and sleighs. If you want to keep it close to the modern Christmas celebrations, you should refer using a snow white royal car. Does it still seem complex? Here are few very handy tips that will help you decide your Christmas wedding transportation.
Christmas Wedding Transportation Tips
- A horse-drawn sleigh in the areas where it snows heavily on Christmas can be a good idea for bride and groom to ride together. If you cannot go for a sleigh, hire a horse-drawn carriage like Cindrella and decorate it as elaborately in festive red and gold to match it with your Christmas themed wedding decorations.
- You can also order the carriage to be decorated to look the chapel or church in which you are being wed. Dress up horses too with lots of bells and Santa red reins and harness.
- Groom can come to the church in a snow-white limousine decorated with holiday wreaths made by fresh greens and holly along with ribbon bows. The car stereo can play Christmas carols along the way.
- Be creative to make your Christmas wedding transportation fun and economical. If you are getting married on a boat (a dream for many), you can water-ski to it like Santa! However, Santa outfit must completely cover your wedding suit so that it doesn't get splashed. If you have to be practical and opt for something cheap, just decorate your family van with lot of tulle, bows, Christmas ornaments and bells for interest.
- Groom can also arrive at the wedding venue in chariot, so you can also decorate the entire Chariot with bells, wreaths and tinkles. If you wish, you can also dress the chariot rider as Santa Claus.