Christmas is the right time to send out SMS message
to loved ones. So check out sms text messages for Christmas.
Christmas is the time for spreading joy and cheer. It is the occasion to wish all your near and dear ones a "Merry Christmas". With the advent of fast new-age technology, the most popular way to wish people is by sending out Christmas SMS. These SMS or text messages come very handy to wish people in a way that is cute, short and meaningful. Some messages are funny, some emotional, some formal and some are informal. They are umpteen numbers of Christmas messages available, out of which we have compiled few nice messages. Check out these SMS or text messages for Christmas and send out your favorite.
Christmas SMS Messages
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, making everything softer than snowflakes and all the more beautiful. Wish you a Magical Christmas.
- Jingle Bells are ringing the wishes of Christmas. Sending the warmest Christmas wishes on soft snowflakes just for you!
- Faith makes all things possible; Hope makes all things work and Love makes all things beautiful. May you have all the three for this Christmas. Merry Christmas!
- On this Christmas, remember, the joy that you give to others, is the joy that comes back to you. So be joyful and make others joyful too! Merry Christmas!
- Joy resonates in the hearts of those who believe in the spirit of Christmas! Wishing you all the peace, joy, and love of the Christmas season!
- Christmas is a state of mind when you cherish peace and goodwill. The real spirit of Christmas is to have mercy, love and faith.
- At the stroke of midnight on Christmas, if a fat man dressed in a red suit jumps through your window, grabs you and puts you in a sack, don't panic. I told Santa I wanted YOU for Christmas!
- May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright new year. Here's wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Christmas may be many things or it may be a few. For you, the joy is each new toy; for me; it’s watching U. Merry Christmas!
- Jingle the bells and play the music loud, for Santa Claus is coming to town! Merry Christmas!
- Two things upon this changing earth can neither change nor end; the splendor of Christ's humble birth, the love of friend for friend. Merry Xmas!
- May all the sweet magic Of Christmas conspire to gladden your hearts and fill every desire!
- Can I have your picture, so Santa Claus knows exactly what to give me. Happy Christmas. Happy Xmas!
- If tonight, a big fat man jumps in at your window, grabs you and puts you in a sack don't worry I told Santa I wanted you for CHRISTMAS.HAPPY CHRISTMAS!