If you are searching for Christmas wedding decoration ideas, then this article is what you need. Read about Christmas wedding decorations.
Christmas Wedding Decoration
Wedding on the Christmas day makes it special. Even if it's not a Christmas day wedding, the theme of Christmas is enough to make the atmosphere bright and festive. During a Christmas wedding, it is very important to keep care of the ambience and decoration. Though the theme is obviously based on the festival of Christmas, it must be kept in concern that one should avoid making the entire wedding decoration, a replica of the festival. You must know to draw a thin line between the Christmas decoration and the Christmas wedding decoration.
Christmas wedding ceremonies often tend to use religious themes and appropriately so. Carols for the music and holly, ivy and berries for church decoration can be teamed up with wide and tall red pillar candles for a soft romantic look that won't let your friends forget that they are invited to a wedding party and not a Christmas party. Here are some more simple ideas and tips that will help you to make your Christmas wedding decorations more memorable and economical:
Christmas Wedding Decoration Ideas
- For a soft glow, wrap white Christmas lights in white tulle.
- If you cannot make the wires disappear completely, cover them with golden; silver and metallic white ribbons to give them a Christmas look too.
- You can either use colored wedding lights that suit your wedding colors or white elegant lights that suit all themes and decoration styles.
- You can decorate your walls by arranging strands of white silk poinsettias in swags or arranging exotic flowers with gold-tipped centers as topiaries or table centerpieces.
- Wreaths in various styles, colors and adornments can be used to decorate walls while Christmas candles can be used as mesmerizing table centerpieces for the wedding ceremonies either along or with evergreens or flowers.
- Christmas wedding decorations can use sheer fabric or netting as table covers and fruit in clear glass bowl centerpieces.
- For party favors, you can use little Christmas ornaments.
- Another idea for table centerpiece for a Christmas wedding ceremony is to display beautiful magical small Christmas trees adorned with miniature glass ornaments, ribbons, berries and baubles.
- Stir the young hearts by hanging mistletoe strategically throughout your wedding ceremony decorations and see the romantic kissing couples enjoy.
- Fake snow, pearl sprays and sheer fabric can make your Christmas wedding decor look quite romantic.
- On the wedding venue, you can create floating candle arrangements using glass punch bowls with red silk roses glued to the bottom. This will give a wonderful look to the center table.
- You can also arrange a Christmas tree at the centre of the venue where people will place their wedding gifts.
- Finally, take advantage of the theme in your wedding cake design. Design an elegant bow design in gold or white.