Read about Christmas decoration for reception and
Christmas wedding reception decoration.
Christmas Decoration For Reception
The wedding reception celebration is held in the honor of the newly wed couple where friends and family get together to wish them a happy and long married life. It includes many of the wedding festivities. The specialty of the reception is that it can be based on several themes. One of the most popular themes in west is the Christmas theme. Christmas wedding reception can be made memorable with fresh floral decorations. Since Christmas is already known for its finery and festivity, tap this holiday mood to enhance your wedding reception beauty. Much of the decoration load decreases automatically because places are decked with adornments and ornamentations already. If you want to be economical, you can plan on doing decorations yourself, using the following trips and tricks:
Christmas Wedding Reception Decoration
- You can use fake snow as the wedding theme and use it as backdrop and some of it on table centerpieces, Christmas candles and greenery too.
- Christmas-time wedding reception is easier as holiday decorations are cheaper and readily available and most churches and reception halls are already decorated for yuletide.
- You can use pots of red and white poinsettias and fresh greens for reception room ornamentation. You can even ornament pillars, balconies and railings with greens and small white holiday lights and candles with flowers as table centerpieces.
- You can make a trimmed sparkling Christmas tree, the focal point of the reception hall for Christmas wedding.
- For Christmas wedding receptions, you can use festive red or forest green tablecloths and softly glowing candles with tiny wreaths underneath as the centerpieces.
- You can also drape fresh greens along walls, railings, tables and fireplaces and interweave these with tiny white Christmas lights. You can also use fake snow on the windows.
- Christmas Wreaths would form an important part of your venue decoration.
- Beautiful baskets containing candied or artificial fruits, gold or silver painted pinecones and Christmas ornaments can also make a fitting Christmas wedding reception centerpiece.
- Do not forget to hang mistletoe profusely in your reception room and one just atop the bride and groom's table to make the kiss perfect.
- Wedding presents can be kept under the Christmas tree instead of the table and Christmas ornaments and candy canes can find their way on Christmas gift wrappers meant for the couples.
- You can also use can use baby potted Christmas trees as centerpieces on the table and decorated with battery-powered white lights and tiny ornaments like bells and balls.
- You should try to keep the theme a bit romantic too by adding heart shaped flowers and balloons here and there at your venue. So, that one could demarcate between reception and Christmas!