Looking for some amazing Advent Calendar Ideas? Go ahead and find some creative Christmas Advent Calendar ideas.
Christmas Advent Calendar Ideas
Christmas is round the corner! What plans do you have in mind for making a Christmas Advent calendar? Well, in this article you will come across some creative and simple ideas which, when employed, can give you a calendar to treasure. For making an impressive calendar, you may use some small, cute gifts to fill the empty pockets of the countdown calendar. With a little effort and imagination, you can come up with impressive Christmas Advent calendar which will gather appreciation from everyone around you. As you scroll further, you will find some simple Christmas Advent calendar ideas, which you can implement quite easily to make an outstanding calendar. This way, you can jazz up your Christmas celebrations by giving a creative touch to your traditional Christmas Advent calendar. Read on and get some of the most fascinating Calendar ideas and incorporate them in your Advent calendar, this year.
Easy Christmas Advent Calendar Ideas
Stocking Countdown Calendar
- 25 single pieces of Socks
- Marker Pens
- 25 Mini Cloth Pins
- Stocking Hangers
- Chocolate Coins (if available)
- Gift Cards
- Jokes Or Riddles
- New Pair Of Socks
- In order to make the Advent countdown calendar, think of small gifts which you can use to fill up the 25 socks.
- Using a marker pen, mark numbers on the socks and pin them against a sock hanger using mini cloth pins.
- You may fill the socks with gift cards, jokes, riddles, small gift items to make the children rejoice each day of Christmas Advent countdown.
- Keep the new pair for Christmas Day and fill it up with all the gifts that you have in mind.
Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Construction Paper
- Colored Yarn
- 2 Pencils
- 25 small treats
- Colored Tape (2 inch wide)
- Puff Paint
- Collect some gift items, be it small candies, gumball machine prizes or trinkets. Take 4.5 feet length of 2-inch wide colored tape and arrange the gifts along the length, approximately 1 inch apart from each other.
- Cut out a 6 foot long and 3 inch wide strip from the construction paper. Place this strip on top of the gifts and press it. Trim any excess paper at the end.
- Now, use a marker pen or pencil to write down numbers from 1 to 25 on colored construction paper and then cut them out individually. To make it more attractive, you can cut out numbers in different shapes.
- Punch holes on the strip glued to the gifts and tie these numbers using a colored yarn. Secure the ends of the yarn to the ends of the pencils.
- Voila! your calendar is ready to be hung.
Window Advent Calendar
- White Sticker Dots
- Craft Knife
- Coloured Card Sheets
- Plain Card Sheet
- Cut out small pictures of doors and windows from old magazines and catalogs with the scissors. Glue the pictures to three sheets of colored cards. Once the glue dries off, use a craft knife and cut out the three sides of a window or door and thereby making a flap.
- Use a pencil to mark the borders of the windows and doors. Write special messages or give clues of special prizes on the sheet inside.
- Cut out semi circles from another card stock or use white sticker dots and number them from 1 to 25 and paste them on the doors or the windows
- When the Christmas Advent countdown begins, let your friends and family members open the window of the corresponding day and read their surprise message or the clue for their gifts.
Some wonderful Advent calendar ideas have been provided in the article above. Pick one and make a special Advent calendar this year.