Send funny Christmas messages to your loved ones this Christmas and spread joy. Scroll further for some funny Christmas messages.
#Funny Christmas Messages
Funny Christmas messages can bring a smile on anyone's face and can also create an environment of fun among the people. Messages sent to your loved and dear ones need not be always the usual, 'Merry Christmas' or 'Happy Christmas' kind. Rather, try sending something funny ones that leave a trail of laughter and, at the same time, convey all your hearty wishes for Christmas. No matter how far your dear ones live, send across a funny Christmas message and spread the cheer of the celebrations. On the special occasion of Christmas, these funny Christmas messages will surely fill the air with laughter and will make the occasion memorable for your loved ones. Here, in this article, we have assembled some of the most popular funny Christmas messages. Pick up your favorite funny Christmas message from the list below and send it across to your dear ones right away and shower your love and best wishes.
Humorous Christmas Messages
- If tonight, some big fat man kidnaps and throws you into a sack, then please stay calm. Because many people would have asked Santa for a sweet friend like you. Merry Christmas, dear. Enjoy!
- If you wake up tomorrow morning and find no gifts from Santa, do not assume that he fails to exist. In fact, that shall truly prove Santa's existence, because I have wished for your wishlist as my gift. Merry Christmas!
- You are all that I want this Christmas! No actually, I wouldn't mind a car, diamonds and some cash too!
- Your smile is contagious; pass it on to everyone around. Make everyone happy all along! Merry Christmas!
- Don’t be afraid if a fat man breaks into your house and throws you in a sack. I told Santa that all I wanted for Christmas was you.
- I wanted to send you something amazing for Christmas, but the mailman told me to get out of the mailbox.
- It’s so silly that when our stomachs are gaining weight around Christmas our wallets are losing weight. Merry Christmas.
- CHRISTMAS IS IN THE AIR…
I would like to announce that I’m already accepting gifts.
Avoid the holiday rush!
SEND IT NOW!
- If you're not under my tree on Christmas morning, I'm going back to bed!
- ‘I once bought my kids a set of batteries for Christmas with a note on it saying, toys not included.’ -Bernard Manning
- ‘Even before Christmas has said Hello, it’s saying ''Buy Buy''’ - Robert Paul
- ‘Christmas is a time when everybody wants his past forgotten and his present remembered. What I don’t like about office Christmas parties is looking for a job the next day. ‘- Phyllis Diller
- ‘Mail your packages early so the post office can lose them in time for Christmas’. - Johnny Carson.
- ‘Christmas is a time when you get homesick - even when you’re home.’ - Carol Nelson
- There's nothing sadder in this worlsd than to awake on a Christmas morning and not be a child.
- I never believed in Santa Claus because I knew no white dude would come into my neighborhood after dark.
Use the above messages discreetly as some might be seen as offensive. As long as you know which friend would appreciate which message, you're good to go!