Here is given information on how to play the
treasure hunt, a real easy adult Halloween game.
Treasure Hunt Game
Treasure hunt is an exciting game, which is not just restricted to Halloween parties. This game can be played by one and all and it becomes all the more enjoyable when you have a large gathering at your Halloween party. People play the treasure game hunt to seek some adventurous fun, by trying to find hidden articles and locations. A series of clues is left for the participants to take hints from, so that they can find the treasure. Assistance through clues is a must in the treasure hunt game, or one will keep searching for a life time and still won't be able to locate the hidden treasure.
How To Play
You have the option of organizing an indoor or outdoor treasure hunt game, according to your convenience. The clues have to be prepared keeping in consideration the age group of the participants. To begin with, divide your guests in groups, each group headed by a responsible adult. They all have to wear Halloween costumes, have one handy cam per team and a list of tasks that they have to complete till midnight. The tasks can be as challenging and daring as you want. Some good examples are:
- Find an old cassette with a particular song.
- Find a road kill/ fake skeleton/skull.
- Get a photo of the entire team with a police officer.
- Click photo of a particular road sign.
- Find out in which year the movie Halloween was released.
- Click photo of a particular tomb stone in the nearby graveyard.
- Shoot the video of their ride in the car, taxi or bus, including the face of the driver.
- Shoot the video of a cop buying donuts from a shop.
- Find the exact price of the Halloween mask of 'Grim Reaper' in the store.
- Find the exact price of eggs for the day in a grocery store.
- Visit the house of a stranger and ask for blood red soup, such as tomato soup and shoot the video of their reactions.
- Find the brands of beer served in a particular bar.
- Request a stranger to let you wrap him/ her up like a mummy, using toilet paper and shoot the video.
- Find trick-or-treaters wearing a particular costume, such as the Ghost, Genie or a Witch and catch them on the camera.
The team that completes all the tasks at the earliest or the maximum number of tasks is the winner. The funniest part of the game is to watch the photos and videos of the event that the teams have captured.