If you want to prepare a melt-in-the-mouth dessert for Christmas, then read the article. Here, we have given an easy recipe for Christmas Fudge.
Christmas is celebrated with immense zeal and enthusiasm in every Christian family of the world. Partying and feasting form an important part of the celebrations. On the occasion of Christmas, umpteen numbers of delicious delicacies are prepared in every home. These delicacies may range from main course items to desserts and drinks. Sweet dishes like cakes, bars and fudges are vital items on the Christmas party menu. Christmas Fudge is one of the most popular of all the sweet delicacies on the menu chart. Extremely luscious to taste, the Christmas Fudge is also not very difficult to make. If you also want to try this mouth watering item, here is the recipe.
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/8 tbsp Salt
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 tbsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped Red Candied Cherries
- 1/2 cup chopped Green Candied Cherries
- Spray an 8"x8" baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan, bring the sugar, butter, cream and salt to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Let boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and slowly add the powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Keep stirring until smooth and well combined.
- Stir in the cherries until evenly distributed.
- Spoon into baking dish and chill for 1 hour or until firm.
- Cut into squares.
- Store in an airtight container.