Tips on Snowman Christmas crafts to use as
decoration for Christmas party or ornament for Christmas tree.
Snowman Christmas Crafts
The holiday season of Christmas is much awaited by kids, as it is the time to let loose all the tensions of homework and indulge in merrymaking, with a lot of fun. Although they are freed from their school assignments, their parents would make sure, their creative skills are sharpened, during the vacation. One of most common ways adopted by parents, to groom the imaginary skills of their children, is to assign the little ones easy crafts that demand creativity and a little bit of efforts.
Making crafts is a good way to banish the boredom of the children, when their elder ones do not find enough time to entertain them, as they would be busy in the preparations of the festival. If you are looking for an easy to make Christmas craft for your kids, then this article is what you need. Since making snowman is the favorite activity of young children during the Christmas time, we have given ideas for making the craft, in the following lines. Assist your kid to make the easy Snowman craft, which can also be used as a Christmas ornament.
Snowman Ornament For Christmas
- The legendary character of Snowman is characterized by a big round upper body and a comparatively smaller lower body, with pointed nose, beady eyes and muffler as its accessory.
- To make the nose of a typical Snowman, you will need anything pointed, say, a small piece of carrot and long twigs for its hands. For its body, you would need cotton. All the body parts can be attached by making use of craft glue.
- Small beady eyes can be made from beads, buttons or even berries. The rest depends on our creativity to make our Snowman look fashionable.
- You may wrap a muffler around the Snowman's his neck, put a hat on his head and add buttons on his front side, to mark his coat.
- A cloth around his waist would make the Snowman look even more attractive and provide a finishing touch to the craft.
- If you have a group of kids around, you can make a family comprising of snowmen, snow-women and snow-kids.
- Fake snowman can also be made using balls and cotton as snow that can withstand the heat of your fireplace and won't melt so easily.
- Small sized snowman serve as beautiful Christmas ornaments. They can be used to decorate Christmas trees, party favor and gift packs and cookie and candy jars.
- An easy way to make a snowman for wall decoration is to cut out three circles from the cardboard, one small, another middle and yet another big-sized and stick them together and use cotton to cover them. Make a red cone-shaped nose and add two black buttons for eyes.