#The Thanksgiving feast is the most important part of Thanksgiving Day. Check out some easy sandwiches recipes for Thanksgiving.
Thanksgiving Sandwiches Recipes
Thanksgiving Day is celebrated across various nations, though it is typically an American holiday. On this day, people express their gratitude and appreciate God for the endless blessings and gifts. Houses are decorated to reflect the theme of the harvest season. A grand feast is prepared on this day as a part of the celebrations. The Thanksgiving dinner is shared among members of the family, friends and colleagues. As per the traditions, a turkey dish, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie and mashed potatoes are made on this day. Apart from these, other scrumptious appetizers and sides are also prepared. Sandwiches are a favourite, especially since they are easy to make and are a light snack. On the occasion of Thanksgiving, turkey and bacon sandwiches are very popular. There are several tasty Thanksgiving sandwiches recipes available. Here are some of the best sandwiches recipes for Thanksgiving. Prepare scrumptious sandwiches from the following Thanksgiving sandwiches recipes and amaze your guests.
Turkey And Cranberry Chutney Sandwich
- Thinly sliced roasted turkey - 2 Oz.
- Cranberry Chutney - 2 tbsp.
- Arugula - ¼ Cup
- Sourdough bread - 2 Slices
- Brie - 2 Oz.
- Chopped toasted pecans - 2 tbsp.
- Cilantro for garnishing (optional)
- Take a small bowl and combine the cranberry chutney and the toasted pecans.
- Spread the mixture on the sourdough bread and then add the sliced turkey, the sliced brie and the arugula.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro leaves and serve with fresh sauce or dressing.
- You could also toast the bread.
- Pecans can be replaced with crushed walnuts.
Turkey Sandwich With Cream Cheese And Bacon
- Raisin-walnut bread - 2 Slices
- Bacon - 3-4 strips
- Chive cream cheese -2 tbsp.
- Thinly sliced roasted turkey - 3 Oz.
- On medium heat, cook the bacon strips in a skillet for 6 to 8 minutes until they turn crisp.
- After the bacon has thoroughly browned, spread them over a paper towel and keep them aside to cool.
- Spread cream cheese evenly over the raisin-walnut bread.
- Add the turkey slices and bacon over the cheese and form a sandwich.
- You could use normal sandwich bread if you do not like raisin-walnut bread
Turkey Cobb Salad Wrap Sandwiches
- Cooked turkey strips - 3 Cup
- 10 inch flour tortillas - 6
- Chopped tomatoes - 2
- Peeled and chopped avocados - 2
- Cooked bacon - 4 strips
- Creamy Parmesan salad dressing -1/4 Cup
- Baby spinach leaves - 2 Cup
- Crumbles blue cheese - ½ Cup
- French salad dressing - ¼ Cup
- Combine the chopped tomatoes, turkey, bacon, avocados and blue cheese together in a bowl.
- Mix the salad dressings into the bowl along with the turkey mixture and keep the bowl in the fridge.
- Now fill the flour tortillas with baby spinach leaves and the chilled turkey mixture.
- Fold the tortillas at the bottom and on the sides, so that the filling doesn't ooze out. Serve hot or cold with your favorite garnish or sauce.
Thanksgiving is celebrated to remember and thank the heavens for all the blessings in life. These are just a few of the many sandwich recipes for Thanksgiving. You can also create your own delicious Thanksgiving sandwich recipes. Take this opportunity to prepare a wonderful, Thanksgiving snack for your friends and family.