Delicious cupcakes can be added to your Thanksgiving menu to double the delight. Read on for some easy cupcake recipes for Thanksgiving Day.
Delicious and mouth-watering cupcakes can easily substitute desserts, after a lavish Thanksgiving meal. Soft textured cupcakes, in different flavors, are not just tempting, rather impossible to resist, on a festive occasion like Thanksgiving, where sumptuous feast is organized and followed by a range of desserts. Foir this, even plain cupcakes can be given exciting shapes and made to accompany other delectable dishes on the Thanksgiving menu. This article gives the recipes of some easy to make and delightful cupcakes, to be prepared on the Thanksgiving Day.
Thanksgiving Cupcake Recipes
- 1 cup Egg Substitute (or egg whites)
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 -15 ounce cans of Pureed Pumpkin (or fresh pumpkin puree)
- 2 cups Flour (whole wheat)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 3/4 cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 350 degree and prepare muffin pans.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a bowl and set the mixture aside.
- Beat the egg whites or substitutes in a bowl, until they get frothy.
- Add the pumpkin puree to the egg mixture and beat them, until they combine smoothly.
- Stir in the flour mixture, prepared in the beginning, followed by the chocolate chips.
- Now, spoon this batter into the muffin tins and bake the cupcakes for 25 minutes. Take your delicious cupcakes out of the oven, let it cool down and then serve.
- 2/3 cup Butter (unsalted)
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp Black Treacle/molasses
- 2 cups Plain Flour(all purpose)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tsp Ground Ginger
- 2/3 cup Milk
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- 2 Apples (peeled, cored and chopped and tossed in 1 tbsp lemon juice)
- Place cupcake moulds on a tray. Set aaide.
- Place a pan over low heat and melt butter, sugar, treacle in it. Leave the mixture to cool.
- Take flour, baking powder, baking soda and ginger together and sieve the ingredients in a bowl.
- Add milk, beaten eggs and the cool butter mixture into the dry ingredients, assembled in the bowl. Then, add apples to the mixture.
- Mix all the ingredients well and spoon the mixture into the cupcake moulds.
- Bake in the oven, at a temperature of 350 degree. Take out soft and yummy cupcakes from the oven in just 20 minutes.