Thanksgiving cocktail recipes can help you unwind on the festive occasion. Read on to get some easy cocktail recipes for Thanksgiving Day.
Thanksgiving Cocktail Recipes
A cocktail is regarded as a stimulating liquid composed of a mixture of spirits, sugar, water and bitter. It is often said that a person who has swallowed a glass of cocktail is ready to swallow anything, as it renders the heart bold and stout. When we think about Thanksgiving, certain things automatically come to our mind like family gatherings, festive dinners, roasted turkeys, cranberries and pumpkin pies. What completes this list is a goblet of refreshing drinks that will do wonders to your taste buds. Not only does such a chalice helps you open up and relax, but also aids you in sizzling up your system. In fact, a festive gathering without the incorporation of these concoctions can be regarded as almost incomplete. So, make your Thanksgiving special this year, by mixing and blending together one or more varieties of liquor, juice, soda, honey, cream and even herbs. Given below are some interesting and flavorsome cocktail recipes for Thanksgiving, listed just for you.
Thanksgiving Day Cocktail Recipes
- ¾ cup Tequila
- ½ cup Grand Marnier
- ¾ cup Lime Juice (fresh)
- 1 ¼ cup Cranberry Juice
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1½ cup Frozen Berries (fresh and rinsed)
- Rub the rim of the cocktail glass with some lime juice and then dip it in some salt.
- Squeeze the remaining lime in the glass, add the tequila and shake with ice.
- Next, mix the remaining contents in a blender and pour in the glass, over the ice.
- Top with some soda water, garnish with mint leaves and serve.
Pilgrim's Punch Drink
- 1 bottle Grappa
- 1½ cup Dried Cranberries
- 1½ cup Dried Apricots
- Combine the grappa with the dried ingredients in a big airtight container and let the mixture sit at room temperature for two weeks.
- Once the mixture is formed, blend a mint leaf, so that it leaves little specks of the leaf on the top of the cocktail glass.
- This being done, you can add other whole mint leaves and also a wedge of lime as a garnish.
- Serve over ice.
Thanksgiving Rum Delight
- 2 parts Rum ( Cruzan Single Barrel Estate Rum)
- 2 to 3 slices Fresh Ginger
- ¾ part Fresh Lemon
- 1 part Honey Syrup
- In a cocktail shaker, mix the honey syrup along with ginger, till a perfect blend is formed.
- Add the remaining ingredients inside the shaker and strain over ice, into a glass.
- Next, garnish with a slice of lemon and a crystallized ginger piece and serve to your guests.