Thanksgiving humor is known to be very comical and witty in nature. Explore the article to find some hilarious jokes for Thanksgiving Day.
Every occasion has a unique humor associated with it and the same holds true for the Thanksgiving Day. Thanksgiving jokes are replete with funny instances about turkey, the main course meal of the feast. However, Thanksgiving humor is just not restricted to references to turkey, rather includes everything that is associated with this day of tremendous traditional and religious significance. Below given are some witty jokes on Thanksgiving, which will amuse you no end. You can narrate them to friends and family on the dinner table, during the Thanksgiving meal and have some fun.
- A lady was picking through the frozen turkeys at the grocery store, but couldn't find one fresh enough for her family. She asked the stock boy, "Don't you have fresh turkeys?" The stock boy answered, "But they are all dead. Now how can I make them take a bath?"
- The pro football team had just finished its daily practice session, when a large turkey came strutting onto the field. While the players gazed in amazement, the turkey walked up to the head coach and demanded a tryout. Everyone stared in silence as the turkey caught pass after pass and ran right through the defensive line. When the turkey returned to the sidelines, the coach shouted, "You're terrific!!! Sign up for the season, and I'll see to it that you get a huge bonus." "Forget the bonus," the turkey said, "All I want to know is, does the season go past Thanksgiving Day?"
- Gobbler said, "Doctor, help me! I can't stop acting like a turkey!"."I see," said the doctor. "How long have you had this problem?" Gobbler says, "Let me think a second. Mom laid the egg in 1954..."
- A man in Phoenix calls his son in New York the day before Thanksgiving and says," I hate to ruin your day, but I have to tell you that your mother and I are divorcing; forty-five years of misery is enough''. "Pop, what are you talking about?" the son screams. ''We can't stand the sight of each other any longer," the father says. "We're sick of each other, and I'm sick of talking about this, so you call your sister in Chicago and tell her''.
- Frantic, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone, "Like heck they're getting divorced," she shouts, "I'll take care of this," She calls Phoenix immediately, and screams at her father, "You are NOT getting divorced. Don't do a single thing until I get there. I'm calling my brother back, and we'll both be there tomorrow. Until then, don't do a thing, DO YOU HEAR ME?" and hangs up. The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his wife. "Okay," he says, "They're coming for Thanksgiving and paying their own way."
- Baby Bruno was sitting in his grandmother's kitchen, watching her prepare the Thanksgiving meal. "What are you doing?" Bruno asked. "Oh, I'm just stuffing the turkey," his grandmother replied. "That's cool!" Bruno said. "Are you going to hang it next to the deer?"