Find tapioca pudding recipe/receipe here and
know how to make tapioca pudding.
Thanksgiving is a popular harvest festival of the United States and Canada and the grand feast is the most waited time of the festival. You can prepare a variety of desserts for your Thanksgiving feast, like the apple pie, cranberry blueberry mix pie, pecan tart with cream, pumpkin pie and many others. Yet another popular Thanksgiving dessert is the tapioca pudding, an excellent choice to complement the feast. It is a traditional pudding that has been the favorite for people since long. The pudding has vanilla flavor and an interesting texture, which resembles paste. Here, we bring you the simple recipe for making tapioca pudding. It makes about 8 to 10 servings.
How To Make Tapioca Pudding
- ¼ cup Quick-cooking Tapioca
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 ½ tsp Vanilla
- 3 Egg Whites
- 3 Egg Yokes
- 4 cups Milk
- Beat the egg yolks and set aside.
- Beat the egg whites well, in another bowl, until white puffy peaks form. Put them aside for later use.
- Mix milk, sugar, salt and tapioca in a saucepan and put it on medium-high heat.
- Put the egg yolks in the tapioca mix and stir constantly.
- Let the yolks boil well and then remove the pan from heat.
- Now, add vanilla to the mixture in the pan and stir well.
- Pour the pudding mixture in a clean serving bowl and add the egg whites to it.
- Fold the mixture to form pudding.
- Cover with plastic stretch wrap and put in the refrigerator to chill.