Given below is how to write your love story in
love letter. Know about writing love story in letter and long love
Love Story in Love Letter
The one love letter in which you don't have to think too much and can write with ease is your own love story. Writing your love story in the love letter is not only beautifully romantic and genuine, it shows how much you value the other person and how you cherish the time spent together. Penning down your own love story in love letter also brings back fond memories of the past and makes you realize the true worth of the person in your life. You can actually see how much your life has changed for the better after you found your 'someone special'. Given here are some long love letter ideas to help you get started with the task of writing one for your beloved!
Writing Your Love Story In Love Letter
- First things first. Gather all required information you need in the form of an index. It makes the job easier for you. These information could be when and where you met for the first time, the first time you felt the love, the propose, the first time you kissed, etc. Make sure it is in order of the time these events took place.
- Begin with the sweetest opening line for your beloved. You could write "my sweetheart…" followed by his/her name or nickname.
- Write your love story in simple language, with true heart-felt feelings. It makes a lot of difference and conveys your genuine sentiments. Keep it realistic and do not exaggerate your emotions. Sounding sincere is also about not going over-board.
- If you can remember dates of particularly memorable events, add them. It makes the letter look even more special. You beloved would be pleasantly surprised to see that you still remember the beautiful past so well.
- You can add some beautiful love quotes in between to make the love letter even more romantic and dreamy. You are free to borrow love quotes from the more proficient writers.
- Do mention something that really stands out in your entire love affair. Add any incident that has worked to cement your relationship and brought both of your even more close.
- Keep a section in the letter where you can tell your beloved what qualities in him/her you totally adore and what is it that makes him/her so special. This will surely charm your beloved and strengthen your clutches on his/her love.
- End the letter by telling him/her how important are they to you and how much your life has changed for the better after meeting them. You can also end it with a famous love poem and say this is what you feel for them.