Given here are tips for writing "I love you
because" one liners and love notes.
Writing Love Notes
Short and sweet "I love you because…" notes are a popular way to express your heart-felt feelings to your beloved. It's true that even silence speaks in love but at times you need to put across your feelings in words. You may be having a wonderful compatibility and understanding but then also your love needs refreshment and novelty at regular intervals. These love notes can renew your relationship with your beloved and add greater meaning to your love. The best part of these love notes is that they can be used even when there is no special occasion. Probably this is what makes these so lovable and special. The "I love you because…" note can be romantic, funny, emotional or just a simple sentence. What is important in this line is that you love him/ her and really care for your beloved. Here, we bring you some tips on how to write a love note for your beloved that can do wonders to refresh your love.
Love Notes Tips & Ideas
- Get some stick on notes and write why you love your beloved. It could be anything from "I love you because you make my life meaningful" or just something funny as "Because it's Wednesday!" Stick them some place that he/she is sure to find them.
- Write out some funky one-liners about why you love him/her and place them in a single line leading from the doorway to the bedroom. As soon as he/she enters, declare your undying love and give a warm surprise.
- Cut out some 10 business card size pieces of paper and write down 10 reasons why you love your beloved. Hide those cards all over the house. Give a clue in each card where to find the next card and make it look like a treasure hunt.
- Make a list of reasons why you love him/her in a big card of attractive red or pink color. Hang it on his/her door. Ring the bell and hide out. Your beloved will be too excited to find the surprise.
- You can make up a poem with "I love you because" as every alternate line, followed by the reason. Fold the paper with the poem neatly and put it in an envelope. Do remember to put a heart stamp on the envelope. Give it to your beloved through one of your common friend. You will see your loved one falling in love with you all over again!
- Love notes can not only be in written form but can also be in audio format. If you have a sense of music, you can compose a song with “I love you because…” as the theme. Sing it in your own tone and record it in a CD. Present it to your beloved with a bouquet of flowers and you will see the magic happening again.