Find Thanksgiving planner for party and
Thanksgiving Day celebration plan here.
Thanksgiving Dinner is not a casual get-together party. You have to be prepared well in advance and any last-minute preparations are not adequate or fit enough for the occasion. Here, we are presenting you with a Thanksgiving planner and checklist to help you with your preparations. This will help you organize your event in a systematic manner and avoid any last minute confusions. For the success for your party, this planner would prove very essential and will also help you in ensuring that the event is enjoyed by everyone equally. As you finish a task, check it immediately, so that you know exactly how much work is left to be done or whether you have missed out anything accidentally.
Planner For Thanksgiving Party
- Once you have decided to host a dinner on Thanksgiving, draw up your guest list and invite all the people.
- Invite a limited number of guests to the party, so that you do not have to go overboard with your budget. Make sure that all your guests can be seated at one place, at a time.
- Make calls to your guests, so that you can know instantly whether they are coming or not. This will enable you to know the exact number of people attending your party and also help you decide in advance, the quantity of dishes that have to be prepared for the occasion.
- Buy all the ingredients for the feast, including the turkey, one week before the Thanksgiving Day, so that you do not have to buy to be bothered on the very day of the party. Keep the turkey in the coldest part of your freezer, for storage.
- Make sure that you have all the cooking equipment that will be needed, especially if you are living in a dorm or as a bachelor. This includes pots and pans of all sizes, cheese grater, strainer, electric mixer, mixing bowls and baking dishes.
- Clean your refrigerator thoroughly, three days before the party, so that it is not overcrowded. You will need lots of space in it, to arrange the various dishes that you will be preparing for the big meal.
- You may also need to defrost the turkey, three days before the Big Day. So, keep that in mind
- Prepare all the side dishes, dinner rolls, salads, drinks, ice, napkins and flowers one day before the Thanksgiving Party.
- On the day of the party, cook the turkey and the remaining dishes, set the table, dress up, welcome your guests, serve the meal and enjoy appreciation for all the hard work you have done.