In this article, we provide with great paper
crafts ideas. Check out how to make paper craft for kids.
Kids Paper Crafts
Motherhood is a journey of a female from being a woman to a mother. In
the journey, a mother becomes totally selfless and dedicates her whole
life for the betterment of her children. Though kids do not completely
understand the sacrifices and the hard work of a mother, they do realize
that how important a mother is. A day dedicated to all the Super Moms in
the world, Mother's Day gives us the opportunity to express our love,
thankfulness and gratitude towards our mother. While talking about
celebrations, how can gifts be far behind. One of the foremost ways to
articulate our feelings and emotions, presenting gifts have been
practiced since a long time.
This Mother's Day, surprise your mom by getting her a handmade gift.
Apart from giving you an opportunity to give vent to your creativity, it
would also make your mother feel very special. A mother does not wish
for an expensive gift from her children, since anyone can do that. Give
her something handmade and she would cherish it all through her life.
While there are many options when it comes to homemade gifts, paper
crafts serve as the best bet. They are not only easy to make but also
very creative to look at. In the following lines, we have listed a
number of paper crafts, which can be easily made by kids, to gift their
momma on Mother's Day.
Kids Paper Crafts Ideas
Framed Message Craft
- Colored construction paper
- Hole puncher
- Markers or crayons
- Pinking shears
- Ribbon (about 1/4 inch wide)
- Cut the colored construction paper in the shape of a heart.
- Use pinking shears to fringe the border of the heart.
- With the help of the hole-puncher, make a series of holes
(even-numbered) around the edges of the heart.
- String the ribbon through the punched holes.
- Tie the ends of the ribbon in the form of a bow.
- Write a lovely message on the heart and gift it.
Expressive Paper Card
- Colored construction paper (including a green colored one)
- Markers or crayons
- Tape or Glue
- Fold the construction paper in half.
- Decorate the front side of the card, with the crayons.
- Draw a vase on a construction paper, color it and cut it out.
- Stick this vase on the inner left side of the card, with tape or
glue. The top of the vase should be kept unglued to put in the paper
- On the inner right side of the card, write a cute message for the
person for whom you are making the card.
- Now make some flowers to put inside the vase.
- Cut three-four flowers from the colored construction paper and
cut the same number of stems from green construction paper.
- Attach each stem to a flower and put the flowers in the vase
inside the card
Beautiful Paper Flowers
- Construction paper
- Pom Poms, medium or large
- Bendable straws
- White craft glue
- Flower shaped cookie cutter (optional)
- The first step would be to draw flowers onto the construction
- The next step would be to cut the outer shape of the flowers.
- Once this is done, scoop out the center of the flower by making a
- Using a glue, stick pom pom in the middle of the flower.
- Once the pom pom has been stuck, glue the straw to the back end
of the pom pom.
- Allow the glue to dry. The beautiful paper flower is ready to be
gifted to your beloved mom!!