Here are some flower craft ideas that can be used
by kids also. Check out the steps for making flower arts and crafts.
Flower Craft Ideas
Flowers are the symbol of love and affection, care and warmth. They are
the perfect gift for any occasion- be it a birthday, an anniversary, a
bridal shower or a wedding ceremony. You can present the same to your
mother on Mother's Day. In case, you want your flowers to be a permanent
gift, you can do with flower crafts. Not only they are beautiful and
ever lasting, they will become a keepsake for your mother if you make
them with your own hands. You can also team up these flower craft with
some hand made cards or chocolate box to overwhelm your mother.
In case you think, you are not good enough at such things; we have come
up with some handy tips. Follow the steps given below and you will
easily be able to make some beautiful flower craft. Gift your mother
exquisite flower craft this mother day to express your affection and
love for her. The only prior arrangement you can do is to bring the
below mentioned items in the list and take out ample amount of time from
your busy schedule so that you can work with ease and peace. Given below
are some Flower Crafts making tips.
Flower Crafts Making Tips.
Flower Bouquet Craft
- Colored construction paper - pink, red, orange, yellow, etc (for
- Green construction paper (for stems)
Steps for Making Flower Bouquet Craft:
- Cut long and a little wide strips of green construction paper.
- Roll the strips lengthwise to give it the shape of a pipe. Stick
the ends with the glue.
- Cut flowers from the colored construction paper and stick the
flowers on top of the stems.
- Tie the stems together with the help of the ribbon and make a
Tissue Paper Flowers Craft
- Tissue paper or Crepe paper of different colors (for flowers)
- Green pipes (or twist ties)
Steps for Making Tissue Paper Flowers Craft:
- Cut about 4-6 strips from the colored tissue paper (crepe paper).
They should be approximately 8 x 10 inches in size.
- Put the paper in a pile and fold it like an accordion.
- Take the green pipes and tie the center of the folded paper with
- Slowly start pulling each piece towards the center of the flower.
Separate each sheet of paper from the others in such a way so as to
form the flower petals.
- Make 5-6 flowers (of different color) following the above
- Tie the bunch of flowers together with the help of the ribbon.