Mother Day Celebration
If you are a kid, your momma is your angel, if you are a teenager, she
is your best pal and if you are an adult, she is your best
secret-sharer. Throughout her life, she has been playing different roles
in your life to make it smoother and easy-going. She has showered you
with love when you needed it the most; she has been the stress reliever
when you were overstressed due to your forthcoming examinations, she has
been your support when all other people around you were underestimating
you, she has been the shoulder to cry when you had a break up. You can
look back at any stage of your life and find your mother standing by you
with that never fading smile of hers.
Let this mother's day be an ultra special day for not only your mom but
your grandma too. Make them feel that they hold the most special place
in your heart. Here are few tips exclusively for making your mother' day
- You can interview your mother. Let her feel how much interest you
take in her life. Ask about her childhood, her kindergarten friends,
her teenage, her first crush, her favorite job, the day you were
born and any other thing that you feel must have been special in her
life. End this conversation by expressing love and empathy for her.
- Arrange the best get together you can arrange for her. Invite all
the people who you think hold special positions in your mother's
life. Order a special cake for her and arrange a barbeque.
- Take your mother for a shopping spree and buy her all the things
she had been longing for.
- You can also arrange a trip for both of you to some place of your
- Nothing else would touch her more than a hand made gift. Bake a
cake for her. Design a card and make a wooden jewelry box for her.
Create a small party place on your terrace and enjoy with your mom.
- Arrange a small get together with all your siblings and create a
beautiful ambience using old photo albums of her. Share your joys
and your memories - laugh and enjoy your time together. At the end
of your party gift your mother with the best family photograph you
have, that too specially framed according to her choice.
- Take your momma for lunch to the restaurant where she used to
give you a treat when you were a kid.
- If for any reason you can't be with your mother on this special
day, make her realize her importance by sending her a bouquet of
flower along with a special cake and box of chocolates with a
handmade greetings card that includes a very loving message
exclusively for her. Also, leave a voice message to her specially to
wish 'mother's day'.
- If your momma is a card player, remember to invite her for the
family card game. Make her feel special by serving her favorite
snacks and drink with your own hands. Also, make up your own coupon
book and offer to help her any work she needs to be done.