In this article, we provide you with easy homemade
craft ideas. Check out how to make easy holiday crafts.
Easy Craft Ideas
Mother's day is a very special occasion in your life. It is the day,
when you get an opportunity to express your love and concern for your
mother. Though the market is full of variety of mother's day cards and
gifts, it would really be a touching moment for your mother if you
present her with something that you have made with your own hands. This
gift will not only be symbolic of your love and concern for your mother;
it will become a keepsake for your mother for all her life.
You may be now wondering what special you can make for your mother,
considering the fact that you get poor grades at arts and crafts. Do not
worry! Several crafts are very beautiful to look at but hardly take
expertise efforts for creation. All you need to arrange some easily
available craft material and devote a little time from your busy
schedule. In order to help you in this unfamiliar expeditions of craft
making, we have come up with some great ideas for making easy homemade
crafts. Check out how to make easy holiday crafts
- An iron
- Crayon sharper or a knife (to make crayon shavings)
- Picture of a landscape or a portrait, dried leaves, etc
- Wax paper
How to Make Window Hanging
- Cut out two pieces of waxed paper, of exactly the same size. The
size should be a little bigger than the picture with which you want
to make the wall hanging.
- Place the wax paper on a flat surface and glue the picture and
dried leaves on it.
- On the uncovered portion of the waxed paper, put some crayon
shavings in contrasting colors.
- Put a few layers of newspaper on your ironing board and place the
waxed paper artwork on top of it.
- Cover the waxed paper artwork with the second waxed paper and
again put a layer of newspapers on top of it.
- Now iron the entire thing at medium heat. When the waxed paper
layers get stuck together, turn off the iron.
- Keep the hanging aside for sometime to let it cool. Afterwards,
trim the edges carefully.
- Attach a loop to the waxed paper for hanging purposes and your
wall hanging is ready.
Hanging Paper Holder
- Crayons, paint, or markers
- Thick needle
- Thick thread
- Two plain paper plates
How to Make Hanging Paper Holder
- Cut one of the paper plates into half.
- Along the straight edge of the cut paper plate, punch holes
(about an inch apart).
- Place the cut plate on the full paper plate, aligning them
perfectly around the circular end.
- Punch holes along the circular end of both the plates, again
about an inch apart.
- Sew the circular edges of the plates with the help of a thick
- Decorate the holder with crayons, markers or paint.
- Make a hole for hanging the wall pocket on the wall.