This article provides various fun arts &
crafts ideas for kids. Check out how to make fun craft.
Whenever a special occasion comes, be it someone's birthday, wedding,
anniversary or even wedding, you start thinking about the perfect gift
for the same. Same is the case with Mother's Day as well. Weeks before
the day is about to arrive, children start wondering about the gift that
will make their mother feel special. In this context, crafts count a
lot. Owing to the fact that you especially take out some time and
undertake effort in making them, they become exceptionally special for
your mom. So, on this Mother's Day, surprise your mommy by giving her a
craft, as a gift. To help you out in the task, we have listed a number
of fun crafts, in the lines below.
How To Make Fun Crafts
- A Photo (of you and your mother)
- A piece of Foam (larger than the photo)
- Fabric Paint, Sequins, Buttons & Ribbons (for decorating
- Thin Ribbon/ Yarn
- First of all, you need to draw a heart (or any other shape you
like) on the foam, making sure that it is at least one-inch larger
than the photo, from all the sides. Now, with the help of scissors,
cut the shape out.
- Cut a hole inside the foam, for attaching the photo. The hole
should be a little smaller than the photo.
- Glue the photo on the backside of the foam.
- Cut a thick piece of paper, larger than the photo but smaller
than the frame.
- Glue the paper on top of the photo (on the backside of the
- Punch a hole towards the top of the frame, with the help of
- Decorate the remaining portion of the frame with fabric paint,
sequins, buttons and ribbons.
- Tie a ribbon or yarn through the punched hole and hang the frame
on your mother's bedroom wall.
- Construction Paper (in brown, green and sky-blue colors)
- Crayons, Paints, or Markers
- In the first step, you need to draw a tree trunk, along with the
branches, on the brown colored construction paper.
- Using a pair of scissors; cut out the tree trunk from the paper.
- Draw tree leaves on the green construction paper, their size
depending upon the size of the tree trunk drawn earlier. However,
ensure that each of the leaves is big enough to write the name of a
person. The number of leaves will depend upon the number of people
you want to represent on the family tree.
- Now, you need to cut out the leaves as well. Thereafter, write
the name of all the family members, one on each leaf.
- Glue the leaves to the tree branches, in a chronological order.
The names of children should be on the topmost branches, on the
second level will be the parents' name and finally, on the last
level, grandparents name will appear.