Bead arts and crafts are perfect for giving as
gifts, even by kids. Check out how to make bead crafts.
Bead Crafts Ideas
Mother's Day is an ideal time to express gratitude and
appreciation towards our mom. A mother works hard day in and day out to
secure the future of her child. Though as a child you can never repay
what your mother has done for you, there are little things that can go a
long way to make her feel special and happy. One such way is through
handmade crafts. There are numerous options you can explore, when it
comes to craft making. Right from making a simple card to a lampshade,
the choices are varied. One of the most trendy and popular crafts
options is the bead crafts. Apart from being creative and innovative, it
is easy and can be made by kids as well as adults. To get some bead
crafts ideas for Mother's Day, browse through the following lines.
Mother's Day Bead Crafts Ideas
- Colorful seed beads
- Colorful tube beads
- Plastic thread or jewelry cord.
- Cut three plastic threads or jewelry cords of the same length.
- Tie one end of all the threads or cords together.
- On the first thread or cord, thread multicolored seed beads.
- On the next, thread multicolored tube beads.
- On the third and last one, again thread multicolored seed beads.
- Tie the other end of the beads together and attach a clasp.
- Colorful beads
- Colored ribbons
- Take three different colored ribbons and braid them together up
to 1/4th of their length.
- Thread 5-6 beads on the colored ribbons.
- Tie a knot and braid the remaining portion of the three ribbons
- Tie a knot again at the end of the braid and your bookmark is
Bead & Button Teacup
- Solid Colored Teacup with Saucer
- Assorted Decorative Buttons and Beads (different shapes, sizes,
- Hot Glue Stick
- Before beginning the craft, ensure that the cup is nicely
- With the help of tweezers and a hot glue stick, stick the button
and beads on the top half surface of the teacup.
- Once this is done, glue beads and button in a way that it covers
the rim and forms and outer layer of the saucer as well.
- Assortment of Plastic Beads
- Plastic Cording
- Tacky glue
- The first step would be to cut the plastic cording, according to
the desired length for the garland.
- String the first bead onto the cord and then ties a knot on the
other end, so as to avoid it from sliding off.
- Add a few drops of glue to the end, so as to secure the knot
- Now, string as many beads as you want. Make sure you add
different color beads to the garland.
- Once you have added all the beads to the string, just secure it
by making a knot with the other end.
- Do not forget to add some drops of glue to the knot. This would
help secure the garland completely.
- Your colorful beaded garland is ready to be gifted!!