Mother's day is just the right time to find expression for your creative ability. Listed are some fantastic crafts ideas for adults on Mothers Day.
Craft Ideas For Adults
A mother is the most important person in every one's life. She is responsible for making us better individuals of tomorrow. So, a day especially devoted to mothers in the world, gives children an opportunity to honor and express gratitude towards the most significant individual. While any one can get a gift from the market, it takes time and creativity to make one. This year, make it extra special for your mommy, by making her a cute and adorable craft. In the following lines, we have provided some crafts ideas for adults, on Mothers Day.
Mothers Day Crafts Ideas For Adults
- Colored Index Cards
- Hole Punch
- Card stock
- Small Metal Binder Rings
- The first step would be to cut the colored index cards in such a way so that each card measures 3 by 5 inches.
- Now, decorate the cards with poems, drawings, and heartfelt messages.
- Using the hole puncher, make 2 holes at the top of each card. However, make sure that the holes in all the cards are in the same place.
- For the stand, cut the card stock in a rectangular shape, measuring 5 by 10 inch. Fold the rectangle into half widthwise.
- With the help of an index card, punch 2 holes below the fold. Now, fold each end of the card stock 2 inches in from the edge, then use scissors to cut a 1-inch slit in the center of each flap.
- Placing the folded card at the bottom, pile up the index cards. Bind all of them together using 2 small metal binder rings.
- The last step would be to interlock the slits in the flaps of the card stock to create a triangular display stand.
Sparkling Sun Catcher
- 2 1/2 feet of 20-gauge Beading Wire
- 25 to 30 Translucent Colored Beads
- Wire Snips
- Spice Bottle or similarly shaped object
- Clear Fishing Line
- The first step would be to bend or twist hanging loop at one of the end of the wire.
- Now, thread one of the beads into one of the ends of the wire and push it so that it sits about 1 inch from the bottom of the hanging loop.
- The next step would be to twist the wire in a Z shape so as to lock the bead in the place. Press the wire so that it runs around the bead.
- Continue the process using the same method. The distance between two beads should be approximately an inch.
- Make sure you leave at least 1 1/2 inch of wire at the end. Wrap the last bead with it at least for two times. Cut any excess wire.
- Now, mold the sun catcher by wrapping it around a small spice bottle. For the finishing touch, gently tighten the top and bottom coils.
- The last step would be to bind a fishing line to the loop at the top and hang the sun catcher.