Dahi bhalle is extremely scrumptious recipe,
especially made on Holi. Explore how to make dahi vade, with the recipe
India is known for its delicious recipes. When it
comes to food, there are umpteen kinds of dishes available throughout
the length and breadth of the country. On the occasion of festivals such
as Diwali, Dusshera and Holi, people relish on delightful delicacies.
Especially in Holi, people indulge themselves in smearing color on each
other, teasing their loved ones and relishing on scrumptious recipes
like Gujia, Namak Pare, Kheer and Dahi Bhalle. In most of the North
Indian homes, Dahi Bhalle is a must to make recipe. Made of Curd and
Urad Dal pakode, Dahi Bhalle is liked by most of the people. Check out
the article and get to know how to make Dahi Bhalle.
Dahi Bhalle Recipe
- 1 Cup Urad daal
- Salt to taste
- Oil to fry
- 1 kg Dahi (yogurt)
- 1/2 tsp Ginger, grated
- Coriander Leaves, finely chopped
- 1-2 Green Chilies, chopped
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp Cumin (jeera) Powder, roasted
- Red Chili Powder, to taste
- Clean, wash and soak the daal overnight.
- Grind it into smooth paste.
- Add salt to taste.
- Heat oil in a pan and drop a spoonfuls of batter and fry till
- Take the hot Bhallas and put in cold water for 2-3 minutes.
- Now Take them out of water and squeeze the water and keep aside.
- Blend the curd (yogurt) and little water until it is smooth.
- Keep in refrigerator for an hour to get chilled.
- Add salt, red chili powder and cumin powder.
- In a deep dish arrange bhallas and pour dahi over them.
- Now add imli (tamarind) chutney and green chutney.
- Garnish with coriander.
- Serve chilled.