Here is given the recipe/receipe of Hanukkah/
Hanuka spicy walnuts. Read on how to make Chanuka spicy walnuts.
Hanukkah Spicy Walnuts Recipe
Hanukkah is a Jewish festival that is marked by feasting and treating family and friends. A day of immense religious significance for the Jews, celebrators cook delicacies and engage in fun activities on this spirited festival. Walnuts can also be used to make a variety of recipes on Hanukkah. For instance, Hanukkah spicy walnuts recipe is very simple. The ingredients required to make it are easily available, while cooking method is very easy. Go ahead; try the recipe to give your family a spicy walnut treat on this Hanukkah.
How To Make Hanukkah Spicy Walnuts
- 1 cup Walnut Halves
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Dash of ground Red Pepper
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven at a temperature of 350°F.
- Take a baking sheet and place walnuts on it, in a single layer.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes, or until the walnuts turn light brown.
- In a saucepan, mix sugar, water, ground cinnamon and red pepper. Place it on flame.
- Don’t stir while cooking, until a candy thermometer registers 238° (about 8 minutes). Remove from heat and stir in the walnuts.
- Take a baking sheet, which has been coated with cooking spray and put walnut mixture on it.
- Let it cool down completely and after that, crush them into small pieces.