Here is given the recipe/receipe of Hanukkah shape cookies. Read on how to make Hanukkah shape cookies.
Hanukkah Shape Cookies Recipe
Hanukkah is celebrated with great joy and enthusiasm by the Jews. It is their annual festival, which holds immense religious significance for them. They cook delicacies for treating and feasting and invite over near and dear ones for an extensive meal. Cookies are loved by everyone alike and they are baked extensively on Hanukkah in the Jewish households. Hanukkah shape cookies recipe is easy to prepare and yummy to eat. Read to know the ingredients required and the method to be followed for making Hanukkah shape cookies.
How To Make Hanukkah Shape Cookies
- 1 cup Margarine
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Orange Juice
- 1 tbsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 cup Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Put the mixture in wax paper and let it cool for about an hour.
- Roll out dough, until it is 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut out the dough using Chanukah cookie cutters.
- If you want to make the cookies look more beautiful, decorate them with sprinkles.
- Place the cookies on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 450 degrees Fahrenheit for 6-8 minutes, or until they turn light brown.