Here is given the recipe/recepie of Hanukkah/ Hanukah fried lamb chops. Read on how to make Chanukka fried lamb chops.
Hanukkah Fried Lamb Chops Recipe
Hanukkah celebrations are marked by cooking delicacies and feasting with near and dear ones. Like every other festival, Hanukkah too, is identified with some mouthwatering dishes. Hanukkah fried lamb chops recipe is easy to make and doesn't take much of your time. Almost all the ingredients used to make lamb chops are easily available and its one of the most favorites on Hanukkah. Read to know the ingredients required and the method to make delicious Hanukah fried lamb chops and treat your family.
How To Make Hanukah Fried Lamb Chops
- 1-cup Breadcrumbs (Italian-seasoned)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 18 (2- to 3-ounce) Lamb Rib chops
- 1-cup Flour (all-purpose)
- 2 large Eggs (lightly beaten)
- Vegetable Oil
- Lemon Wedges (for garnishing)
- Fresh Rosemary Sprigs (for garnishing)
- In a bowl, mix Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs, grated Parmesan cheese, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and paprika.
- Take the lamb chops and cover them with flour. Thereafter, dip them in egg and roll in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Take a pan and put vegetable oil in it, to a depth of 1/4-inch.
- Fry the chops over medium heat, in installments. Heat each side for about 5-7 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate and garnish with lemon wedges and fresh rosemary sprigs, if you wish to.