Given below is the recipe/recepie of Meatless
Chilly. Learn how to make Meatless Chilly.
Meatless Chili Recipe
Valentine's Day, celebrated on February 14, is a traditional day for lovers to express their love for each other. They send Valentine's Day cards, present flowers or offer confectionary. Couples can be seen planning out romantic getaways or Valentine parties to celebrate this day romantically. This Valentine's Day, treat your beloved with an exotic recipe prepared with lots of love. For all you chilly lovers, given here is the meatless chili recipe. The dish is easy and simple to prepare. Why not surprise your sweetheart by learning how to make meatless chili. Given below is the recipe and the simple steps to prepare it.
How To Make Meatless Chili
- 1 cup Cooked Kidney Beans
- 2 tsp Unsalted Tomato Paste
- ½ Garlic Clove (chopped)
- ½ tsp Vegetable Oil
- ½ tsp Chili Powder (to taste)
- ½ cup Brown Rice (uncooked)
- 1-1/3 cups Unsalted Canned Tomatoes (frozen tomatoes may also be used)
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- 2-2/3 tbsp Celery (chopped)
- 2/3 cup Onions (chopped)
- 2-2/3 tbsp Fresh Parsley (chopped)
- 1-2/3 cups water
- Coriander Leaves (for garnishing, optional)
- Add vegetable oil in a stockpot on high flame.
- Add in kidney beans, tomato paste, garlic clove, chili powder, canned tomatoes, black pepper, celery, onions, parsley and water. Mix well.
- When the mixture starts to boil, reduce the flame to medium.
- Partially cover the pot and cook for 3 to 3-1/3 hours stirring occasionally.
- Simultaneously, cook rice in another vessel and set aside.
- Take ½ cup rice in a bowl with 1 ½ cup of chili and serve on a neat plate.
- Garnish with coriander leaves (optional).