Given below is the recipe/recepie of Avocado
Pizza Pie. Learn how to make Avocado Pizza Pie.
Avocado Pizza Pie Recipe
Valentine's Day is round the corner and people start getting busy preparing for the day buying gifts and presents for their loved ones. No Valentine celebration is complete without good food. And in case you are a vegetarian, it becomes all the more difficult choosing a different and unique recipe. But, you need not worry. This article brings an easy and simple to make delicacy perfect for Valentine's Day. The avocado pizza pie is an ideal recipe for all you pizzas lovers. Why not prepare this on this Valentine's Day for your beloved. The recipe of avocado pizza pie is given below. So go ahead and learn how to make avocado pizza pie.
How To Make Avocado Pizza Pie
- 2 10-oz. packages Frozen Pizza Dough
- 12 ounces Low Fat Mozzarella Cheese (grated)
- 2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- 1 Avocado (peeled and sliced)
- ½ cup Fresh Basil (chopped)
- ½ cup Green Bell Peppers (diced)
- ½ cup Mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 pounds Tomatoes
- 6 tbsp Canned Tomato Sauce
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Follow the pizza dough directions as given on the packet.
- Spread mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, basil, green bell peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes and tomato sauce on the pizza base.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 325 °F for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove and layer the pizza with avocado slices.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot.