Given here are Valentines Day Party Ideas for
Singles, which will help you in how to plan a singles theme party.
Valentine's Day Party for Singles
Valentine's Day is around the corner and you are still single. So, what do you do? Boogie the night off! Yes, we are talking about singles theme party. Instead of sulking the entire day and making yourself feel worse than ever before, it is better that you hunt ideas for how to plan a singles theme party. In case you are single and are now wondering about what would be the theme of the party, look no further. We bring you some excellent theme party ideas for singles. All you need to do is just gather all your 'single' friends and celebrate your single status together, happily.
Valentines Day Party Ideas for Singles
- The best way to enjoy “willing or unwilling” single hood is by throwing a single's party on Valentines Day. The intent of the party can be anything - a matchmaking opportunity or just to enjoy the bliss of being single.
- Invite all your ‘single' friends over the phone, as it becomes more personal and is well received. You can have them over to decorate your place up, as it is more fun that way. Keep a dress code for the party to make it more focused.
- Prepare drinks and snacks for the party. You can also make it a pajama party in case you are calling just close friends. Arrange for peppy music that is sure to get the party rocking.
- Plan out some games that everyone can enjoy. These games can be simple ones like dumb charades; truth and dare, name that song or the ones like matchmaker hunt that require some more arrangements. Who knows some people might not be eligible for the party thereafter, as they might pair up in reality!!
- In case it is a small group, you can hire some good romantic movies and relax at home with your buddies.
- To set the mood of the party, play some of your favorite love songs or even better, a collection of your favorite break-up songs.
- Keeping a chart where all your friends can write one-liners as to what is the best thing about being single can be a good idea. This would boosts up confidence levels by miles.
- In case you want to be a little different from the crowd, go for extraordinary themes. Themes such as ‘I'd rather be single than with my ex' work excellently. For such a party, you need to gather a bunch of friends who feel the same way. Instruct your friends to get old remembrances of their ex-mates so that you can ‘discard' them in the manner of your choice.
- Another fantabulous idea would be to gather your closest, but ‘single' friends and head to the closest mall. Shop till you guys drop and then head straight to a café n gorge on yummy and succulent delights.
- Whatever be the theme of the singles party at Valentine's Day, make sure you take loads of photographs to keep the memory of the party alive, even days after the Valentine's Day. Enjoy yourself to the maximum! Who knows u might get hooked this year and no longer have a chance to enjoy bachelor-ism/ spinster-ism!!!