Dressing up as famous couples for a romantic
Hollywood couples theme party is really exciting. Check out how to
plan famous celebrities party theme.
Dressing Up As Famous Couples
Whoa!! So much paparazzi so much glamour - wish you had a tinge of that!! In case that's what running your mind, we are here to make your wish come true. Be it the royal Bollywood style or the glitzy Hollywood avatar, every common man loves dressing up as famous couples of the reel world. It's the exotic charm and fascination that envelops actors, which makes people long for being one amongst them. This Valentine's Day, make your guests feel as stars as you select "romantic Hollywood couples" theme party. This theme party is sure to rock your Valentine's Day party. And trust me, you will see your friends in a way you have never seen them before. Read on further about how to plan Valentine's Day party around the theme of famous celebrity party.
How to Plan Famous Celebrities Party Theme
- The first would be to send out invitation cards to those you intend to invite. Since this is a replica of a Page 3 party, make sure that the invite is the first sign of the theme. Make sure its classy and elegant n has an alluring appeal to it. You can either make those on your own, or print them out after designing on your computer. Mention time, date, venue and the theme.
- The next step would be to decorate your home in a purely filmi style. Adorn your home as a film set or a venue of a Hollywood award function. You can create the atmosphere by putting up posters and pictures of famous Hollywood couples and celebrities. Whatever décor you do, just ensure that it gives your house or party place a larger-than-life feel.
- In case you are thinking all is done, wait for a moment and think back. You will realize you have just missed the most important thing - the Red Carpet. Do not forget to roll out a red carpet for that splendid welcome for your guests!! This would surely give them the feel of being a super celeb!
- To make the atmosphere even livelier, it would be great if you announce the names of the "celebrities" as they arrive. Little things like this go a long way in setting the stage for a rocking Valentine's party. If possible, get kids from your neighborhood to act as fans and paparazzi, to take autographs or click snaps with the stars.
- Do not forget to have a rocking music for your party. If possible, arrange for a DJ. Play popular songs from previous years' hit movies. You can play soundtracks, famous dialogues and if you have a big screen, you can also get a compilation of best movie trailers to play.
- Arrange a talent show where guests can show off their talents. It can be anything like singing, dancing, mimicry, etc. Make sure you arrange for gifts to be given off later as "Awards" after their performances. Make it look like no less than an academy award function.
- Serve food and refreshments on dazzling designs with metallic gold, silver or music-note paper goods and flatware. Serve snacks or sweets on a Hollywood Glam Tray. Name the dishes after movies, movie stars or even famous scandals.
- Favors and souvenirs are a must for such a party. They not only make the guest feel special, but also linger the memories of the party for a long time. Make sure you thank each of the guests by giving them a favor while they leave. Also, try to make the exit as grand as the entry.