Here are some ideas for presents that you can use on Valentine's Day
Valentine Present Ideas
Heart-shaped cards are just too mushy for some while
health-conscious ladies will not prefer to be tempted with traditional
chocolates anymore. Guys may already have a heap of shirts, belts and
wallets and they may feel puzzled where to keep one more that they get
this Valentine's Day. So, keep your present ideas fresh, creative and
imaginative for Valentine's Day, to make this Valentine real special for
your beloved. Here are some tips to help you out:
- Write checks out to her or him for the favorite moments that you
share together from your beloved's point of view that he/she can
encash at will. The ideas include "A kiss now!", "A
movie tonight", "Lamb Chops For Dinner", "Pillow
Fight!" and even "Cleaning the garage this Sunday".
- Make a journal of all the witty, romantic and cute love quotes
that you can find and decorate it with photos that feature you both
having fun. A perfect Valentine gift for your childhood flame.
- Women good at sewing and embroidery can make heart-shaped pillows
embroidered with your names or pillow covers with monograms that
feature you both.
- Plan window-shopping with your partner, have some snacks and
start walking back to the car. However, you have to be observant and
notice what your beloved has been longing for while window-shopping
and as a surprise, just ask him/her to walk back to the store and
buy that for your valentine.
- Surprise your wife by adding a solitaire ring to her jewelry box
and let her discover it at her own pace.
- Women love to hear you expressing your love for them and praising
them while men will love to see how much time and efforts you have
put to make yourself, room and food look special for him.
- A mini-vacation on a houseboat and cuddling near a bonfire lit
outside your tented camp are other unique romantic presents that you
can book for on this Valentine Day.