Get amazing Brunch recipes and brunch party ideas for Mother's Day in this article.
Mothers Day Brunch Recipes
If you're planning to give your mom a nice break from cooking on this Mother's Day, the best idea is to cook something special for her. Brunch is one of the special meals on holidays, such as, Mother's Day. Such special occasions provide us the opportunity to get-together with our family and friends. On such occasions, the time between breakfast and lunch is perfect for a brunch party. Here are given few recipes for Mother's Day Brunch which can help you bring a relaxing smile on your mom's face.
- 2 to 3 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Sugar.
- 2/3 cup Baking Cocoa
- 2 cups All-purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 to 1 ½ cups Milk
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Use non-stick cooking spray to coat muffin tins.
- In a large bowl; mix the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, salt and vanilla. Stir in half a cup of chocolate chips.
- Take another bowl and whip the eggs in it. Then pour some milk into the beaten eggs.
- Pour the egg/milk mixture to the other ingredients until moistened.
- Scoop the batter evenly into the coated muffin tins.
- You can sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips over the muffins.
- Bake for about twenty minutes.
- Cool muffins on a wire rack before removing from the pan.
- Chocolate Muffins are ready.
- 1 lb Chicken Breast
- 1 lb Velveeta Cheese
- 1 lb Spaghetti Pasta
- 1 can Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 1 can Tomatoes
- Salt to taste
- Firstly boil the chicken breast in water. When cooked, remove the chicken.
- Cook the pasta in the water. When cooked, drain it.
- Cut the chicken into smaller pieces.
- Cut the cheese into small pieces and melt it in a pan with the cream of chicken soup.
- Mix everything in a large pan.
- Heat for about 3 minutes.
- Chicken Spaghetti is ready to serve.
Brunch Party without beverages would be incomplete. So, here are some recipes for beverages to make your brunch more yum. Serve at least one special drink out of these and see a special smile on your mom's face.
- Set up a drink station with large pitchers of freshly squeezed orange juice for mimosas, or spiced tomato juice for bloody Marys. Let guests mix in alcohol to suit their tastes.
- Pull out martini glasses and serve pomegranate cosmopolitans. Add one ounce of vodka to a shaker with 1/2 ounce orange liqueur, 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice and a splash of pomegranate juice. Shake over ice and strain into a martini glass.
- Give kids a drink station. Replace alcohol with sparkling grape juice but offer similar mixers and grenadine.
- Let kids spear maraschino cherries and orange slices on toothpicks to garnish drinks, or give them party umbrellas.
Along with this special brunch party, talk about the things you're thankful for and give heartfelt thanks to your mom for everything, she's done over the years.