Here is the recipe/receipe of Halloween spider web chocolates.Read on to know how to make the chocolates.
Halloween Spider Web Chocolates Recipe
Halloween brings along with it lots of scares, fun and parties. Then, kids go around all the houses in their neighborhood, playing the 'trick or treat' game. This year, what are you planning to give as treats to the young kids? Still confused over that? We have the perfect option for you - spider web chocolates. Now, who would not love to indulge in creepy chocolates, on Halloween! So, just go through the recipe given below and get ready to make the chocolates before the 'trick or treat' happens.
How To Make Spider Web Chocolates
- 1 (12-ounce) pack Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup Powdered Sugar
- 3 cups Toasted Rice Cereal
- Heat the morsels and 3/4-cup peanut butter in a heavy pan, over low flame, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Remove from heat. Add sugar, stirring vigorously, till it gets mixed thoroughly.
- Pour cereal in a large bowl. Add 1 cup melted chocolate mixture and stir till the cereal is well coated.
- Place on non-greased baking sheet in a 10-inch circle. Pour remaining chocolate mixture in center of circle