Here is a delicious recipe/recepie/reciepe for
Halloween. To know how to make Pasta Bugs, read on further.
Pasta Bugs Halloween Recipe
Halloween is around the corner! It is the time to indulge in scary tactics, by dressings up like an evil spirit, decorating your home in a nasty way or even serving people some repulsive-looking dishes. Talking about repulsive Halloween recipes, you have so many options with you, right from a drink that seems like blood to cookies that look like cut-fingers. Then, there is the option of pasta as well, interspersed with bugs and other creepy crawlies. Want to know more about the pasta bugs recipe for Halloween? Read on.
How To Make Pasta Bugs
- 4 ounces Fussily
- 4 ounces Spaghetti
- 1 medium Yellow Squash (halved lengthwise and sliced)
- 1 cup Small Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 cup Fresh Pea Pods (tips and strings removed)
- 1 cup Pitted Ripe Olives
- 1 cup Pimiento Stuffed Olives
- 1 cup Smoked Cheddar Cheese (cubed)
- 1 cup Un-blanched Whole Almonds (toasted)
- 1/2 cup Green Onions (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup regular Italian Salad Dressing
- Cook pasta according to the directions given on the pack.
- Drain excess water from pasta.
- Rinse with cold water and drain the excess water again.
- In a large bowl, add pasta and remaining ingredients, except dressing.
- Toss dressing with pasta mixture gently, to coat.
- Cover and chill for 24 hours.
- To serve the pasta Halloween-style, place it in a clean plastic cauldron.
- Decorate it with plastic spiders.
- Makes 12 side-dish servings.