Finger pizza makes an awesome recipe for snacks on Children's Day. Go through the article to know the recipe of how to make finger pizza.
The Universal Children's Day is celebrated on 20th November. However, India commemorates its Children's Day on 14th November. This day marks the birth anniversary of legendary freedom fighter Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru. He strongly stood for the education of the children and worked towards their welfare. The day is celebrated to pay tribute to this first Indian Prime Minister and his love towards children. He was frequently known as Chacha Nehru out of affection. The day is celebrated with much fervor and gusto all over the country. A number of activities are organized, especially for children on this day. A wide variety of delectable delicacies are also prepared to pamper the kids to the best. Kids love to gorge on snacks as they are light and easy to digest. Finger pizza is an appetizing snack, different from the usual pizza. Read to know how to make finger pizza.
How To Make Finger Pizza
- ½ pound hard Salami (cubed)
- ½ pound Pasteurized Prepared Cheese (cubed)
- 1 medium Green Pepper (cubed)
- 1 can (6 ounces) Tomato Paste
- 1 tbsp dried Basil
- 1 tbsp dried Oregano
- 2 loaves (20 ounces each) sliced Sandwich Bread (crusts removed)
- ½ cup Butter (melted)
- Combine together salami, cheese and green pepper in a food processor.
- Blend till finely chopped.
- Add tomato paste, basil and oregano. Blend again to mix well.
- Roll the bread with a rolling pin to flatten it.
- Spread 1 tbsp of the salami mixture on one side of each slice of bread.
- Roll up to make a roll and cut into half.
- Grease a baking sheet.
- Place the roll with the seam down on the baking sheet.
- Brush the tops with melted butter.
- Bake the pizza fingers at 375 degrees for about 15 to 18 minutes till they are light brown in color.
- Serve warm.
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 12 Mozzarella Sticks
- 1 Pizza Crust (cooked)
- Pizza Sauce (as required)
- Spread a good amount of pizza sauce on the pizza crust.
- Slice mozzarella sticks in half lengthwise and then width wise.
- Make a cut in the rounded tip of the pizza crust.
- Cut the red bell pepper lengthwise and then width wise to from fingernails.
- Place the mozzarella fingers over the pizza crust.
- Place the pepper fingernails in the notch.
- Heat the pizza till the cheese starts to melt.