Given below is the recipe/recepie of Shrimp
Dijon. Learn how to make Shrimp Dijon.
Shrimp Dijon Recipe
Valentine's Day calls for delicious and mouth-watering delicacies as part of a romantic meal. Couples go out to restaurants, hotels, pubs and discos to celebrate their love, while others prefer to keep it a private affair. Why not prepare some tasty and scrumptious food at home and surprise your beloved this Valentine's Day? One of the most preferred seafood of all times is the shrimp. It can be converted into a variety of dishes and no doubt it can come handy on Valentine's Day too. We bring you the delicious Shrimp Dijon recipe, which is a delight to have with your beloved in a romantic atmosphere. So go ahead and learn how to make Shrimp Dijon.
How To Make Shrimp Dijon
- 10 large Fresh Shrimps
- ½ cup Fresh Cream (35%)
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- A pinch of Salt
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 1/8 tsp Spicy Seasoning (Aromatic Seasonings of Seduction or Old Bay)
- 2 medium slices of French Bread
- 1 Lemon
- Peel and devein the shrimps. You can get the butcher at your store to prepare these for you. Make sure you leave the tails on the shrimp.
- Rinse and clean the shrimps in cold water and then dry with a paper towel. Dust them with flour.
- Heat oil on medium heat in a large frying pan and put in the shrimps.
- Cook them on both sides, each side for 3 minutes. Drain the oil from pan.
- Heave the cooked shrimps around the pan, thus leaving the center free.
- Add the cream and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add mustard, seasonings and salt. Stir continuously.
- As soon as the sauce thickens, put in the shrimp gently. Stir for 2 minutes.
- Remove and sprinkle parsley and season with lemon.
- Serve with French bread.