Given below are Top 10 romantic proposal ideas.
Romantic Proposal Ideas
The proposal either for a valentine day or marriage has to be special and memorable to leave an impression on the lover's heart. It is quite obvious that the beautiful memories will remain etched forever (in case you don't change your boyfriend). Hence you really want to impress him/ her in the best possible way leaving no rooms for rejection. Though nothing compares to the true love and genuine feelings, yet a little creativity will definitely sweep off your love off his/ her feet. We bring you the best ideas for a romantic proposal for your special someone. So go forward and express your love.
Top Ten Ideas for Romantic Proposal
- Propose her through the old world charm by popping up with your question while dining or just when the sun is going down. The romantic environment will add to your emotions and it will seem that the world has conspired for two of you to meet. There are minimal chances of rejection.
- Have your proposal aired on the radio on your beloved's favorite station. Make sure he/she is listening to the station at that time. You can even reach out to the RJ through their numbers aired and bowl him/her over.
- Record a personal home video of the moments you spent together. You can also include nicknames you use for each other. Get your friends to re-enact these moments. In the end, the video shows you, proposing your love to your cherished one. Get it delivered to your beloved through a friend along with a bouquet of roses. It sure to win your beloved's heart and there is no way he/ she rejects such a cute proposal.
- Another great idea for a proposal is to express your love a little ‘filmy way' on the big screen. Make a plan for a movie and pre-plan with the manager of the theater to have your proposal aired on the screen just before the movie begins. The always-energetic crowd will be your confidence booster and is sure to get a positive reply for your proposal.
- Another great idea to propose is on your beloved's birthday. It will make that day so special that it will be etched in his/her memory forever. You can take him/her for dinner and propose when it is just the two of you, or you can do it in front of his/her family and friends.
- A unique idea is to gift your beloved a jigsaw puzzle. Make sure you take out one piece from the puzzle beforehand. Ask him/her to solve the puzzle. When he/she realizes one piece is missing, take that piece out from your pocket in which it is written, "Marry me because you complete me". It is a beautiful way to show your beloved how much he/she means to you.
- Proposing while taking a walk in a romantic atmosphere like by the sea-shore, a secluded park or near a historical monument is also a good idea. It is simple, unexpected and is sure to win over your love. Make sure the timing is either early morning or late evening, around twilight. It adds to the romance.
- Gift him/her a small book in which "Will you marry me" is written in different languages. The english version can be at the end of the book. Another idea is to eliminate the page in which the english version is written. When they ask you what it means, propose!
- Why not take him/her to his/her dream destination and propose him/her there? It is surely going to be one of the best proposal ideas!
- The last and the best way to propose is the traditional way. Go down on one knee, hold a single red rose on which the ring is tied with a ribbon and pop the question. Though old, this way is a sure winner and works every time.