Given below are ideas for proposing a guy. This
shall solve the question of "how to propose a guy".
How to Propose a Guy
Though proposing has always been a man's job, the 21st century women are as vocal as guys about their feelings. It is not at all wrong for a woman to take the lead as somebody has to do it someday. Moreover it is better to say out your feelings than keeping emotions in your heart and let someone else takes the lead thereby ending up to realize its too late. Besides, guys can be shy too and prefer waiting in shadows. But since many women are not acquainted with the finer aspects of proposing a guy, we bring you some ideas for the same that shall relieve you from tension and solve the dilemma. So read on about some tried and tested ways of proposing a guy and make it a super romantic occasion.
Proposing a Guy
- Guys can be highly emotional and tend to feel vulnerable in overwhelming emotional situations. So make sure you both are in a place that is not too crowded. The idea of proposing your guy in the middle of a game is not very ideal!
- The right time for proposing also aids in making it a yes form your beloved. It is not necessary to propose him on Valentine's Day but make sure there are no other confusions around.
- Make it memorable. A guy loves to be wooed as much as girls do. Propose in a place that means a lot to him. Maybe a neighborhood park where he grew up chasing squirrels, or the place where you went for your first date, all are special to him and can be made memorable by proposing him there.
- In this age of emails and sms, love letters do have a magical effect on your beloved. It is a lot easier for girls who are shy or introvert or who feel that things are better expressed when written than said. Don't use extremely flowery language as it will look like an essay, just be simple and lay your emotions on the paper.
- Not only girls, even guys love to receive flowers. So this Valentine's Day, send him a big bouquet of roses and card in which it is written," Will you marry me?"
- A girl too can propose by recording a CD of the moments they have shared together with a common song of their choice and get it delivered at his home. You can even be there while he is watching it for his instant reaction.
- If you are bold enough and carry it well, get down on knees and propose him in a feminine style. It will surely take his heart as he will lot impressive and wooed. Don't show desperation as you might end up loosing him.
- Put a ring in a glass of juice and amaze him with the proposal. He will be quite surprised with this gesture and will say yes.
- Radio has again come in the limelight these days and proposing your beloved live will be a sweet gesture, that will insist him on his own to say yes.