Here are presented a few Halloween costume ideas
for kids. Check out funny child/baby Halloween costumes.
Baby Halloween Costumes
Baby costume ideas for Halloween are the most imaginative and creative ones. Though babies look absolutely cute in almost everything they wear, you can make them look even more adorable with such costumes. Costumes for infants and toddlers can be easily prepared at home with minimum accessories. So, make this Halloween memorable for you as well as your toddler by dressing him/her in the cutest outfit. Read the article to know some adorable Halloween costume ideas for babies and make your baby the star of the Halloween celebrations this year.
Halloween Costume Ideas For Babies
- A baby dressed uplike a cute animal looks simply adorable. A white suit for an infant can be given many different looks. Add a white cap with felt ears attached to it and pink felt glue to make the inside of the ears and the baby bunny is ready to hop through the Halloween party. A black nose and whiskers can add more fun. You can also paint black spots on the white suit of theinfant and add appropriate ears to make your baby looked like a cow or a Dalmatian.
- A baby can be dressedas his/her favorite animal and/ or cartoon character. Take an old hooded sweat shirt and glue or sew on the ears. You can color the sweatshirt by using fabric colors. Create spots and stripes to give the animal effect.
- Add fake fur and ears to the baby’s cap and suit, to make your toddler look like a small sheep, while you dress up as Bo-peep from ‘Nursery Rhyme for the Halloween party’.
- A red hooded suit, red face paint, horns made up of stiff material and a tail can turn your angel into a Satan for Halloween. Make your toddler wear a black hooded suit. Fashion a cape or wings for him/her, attached to the arms and back. They should be black in color on one side and royal blue on the other side. The fallen angel is now ready to join the other demons and monsters on Halloween.
- A small baby in your lap will look cute as a ladybug, dressed up in red hood suit and a red vest with black spots painted on it. Make him/ her wear a red baseball cap, with pipe cleaners as antlers.
- To make a little witch or wizard costume, take a basic black T-shirt and paste stickers of moon and stars on it. You can also use fabric paint. A cone-shaped party hat will complete the look.
- To make your baby look like a little angel, take a white T-shirt and sew fabric wings on the back. Tie a gold ribbon sash around the waist, to give finishing touches to the little angle costume. Use a gold headband for the halo effect.
- Make the baby look like a friendly ghost by using an old sheet or a large pillow case, withholes for arms and face.