Apple Cinnamon Pancake Recipe
If you are planning to cook a delicious cuisine for your momma on the Mother's Day, there can be no better option than an Apple Pancake. It is an easy to cook yet scrumptious recipe. These are like quick breads made using fermented batter. It is a local dish of many countries. It is also treated as a snacks as well as a dessert. If you have no idea about the choice of your mother or your guests, you can easily gamble on this Apple cake recipe because it is certain to be liked by everybody. Here are two quick recipes for making Apple cake-One with egg and other without egg.
Apple Pancake With Eggs
2 cups biscuit mix
1 scant teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 1/3 cups milk
3/4 cup grated apples, about 2 medium apples
1 cup sugar
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
2 cups apple cider
2 tablespoons lemon juice
3 tablespoons butter
- Combine biscuit mix, cinnamon, egg and milk; beat until smooth.
Stir in grated apples.
- Grease large skillet or griddle and heat over medium heat. Pour
batter, about 1/4 cup for each pancake, onto hot griddle.
- Bake until bubbles appear around the edges, turn and bake other
side until golden brown.
- Serve with warm cider syrup. Your apple sauce topping pancakes
- Sauce: In saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon and
nutmeg; stir in apple cider and lemon juice.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture
thickens and begins to boil. Continue to boil, stirring, for 1
- Remove from heat and stir in butter. Makes about 2 1/2 cups of
Apple Pancakes Without Eggs
2 Cups Finely Milled Wheat Flour
1 Cup Sugar
1 Cup boiled Apple
1 Cup of Sultanina (Resin)
2tsp Baking Powder
- First beat the butter until it becomes very soft.
- Pour all the sugar in the butter at once and beat unless it becomes very light as well as puffy.
- Sieve Flour, Baking powder, Soda, Cocoa and Nutmeg into the butter mixture. Lightly mix the ingredients so that all of them blend together.
- Lubricate a 20 Centimeters round cake tin and spoon the cake mix into it. Bake the mixture for 1 hour at a 180 degrees C. Remove, when done and let it cool.
- You can garnish it with Ice Chocolate Icing
Comment On This Article