Mother's Day Gift Ideas
Moms are perhaps the most sensitive and emotional beings on this
planet. They do not care for the cost of your present. To them, a rose
that you give them with a smile is much better than a diamond ring. It
is the thought that really counts.
It is the thoughts and love and pains that you took to find her a gift,
which is valuable to them. They still treasure the distorted circles
with two dots as the eyes and five extended lines as the fingers with an
arrow pointing out and 'Mom' written in a childish writing, made by you
when you were still in your prep. To her that drawing is perhaps much
more valuable than the rarest and most beautiful painting in the world.
When you are picking gifts for your Mom, it is always best to keep her
personality and her choice in mind. We have provided few of the gift
ideas. Probably they can be of some help to you.
- Cards - You may add a lovely rose to your greeting card
and promise-card booklet for the mother who loves flowers.
- Flowers - A fabulous bouquet or ethnic flower basket is
for Moms who take great care about the look of their homes.
- Plants - Buy a few flowering plants for a lady who loves
gardening or you may also buy vegetable and fruit trees or even
herbs for her kitchen garden.
- Recipe Book - A recipe book that presents a collection of
delectable recipes and cuisines from all over the world is for a
- Perfumes - Fragrance and other toiletries such as soaps
and shampoos suit the lady who is very particular about the personal
hygiene and cleanliness.
- Sweets - Cakes, pies, desserts, candies and chocolates
are the safest bet with all women, no matter how old they are.
- Household Items - If you can spend enough, you may gift
her with household items and gadgets that will help her in her daily
chores such as a dishwasher, a vacuum cleaner and a washing machine.
- Accessories - Watches and handbags suit a working mom.
You may also gift her suitable folders and file-cabinets to help her
keep her papers in place.
- Office Accessories - Executive diaries and planners are
for the perfectionists. There are beautiful table calendars, mobile
phone covers, pen stands and paper weights that she is sure to like.
- Free coupons - Pamper her with movie tickets or spa
coupons. You may also give her beauty treatments at home, if
- Gift Certificate - Leave it for her to decide what she
wants to spend on and send her on a shopping spree by simply giving
her gift certificates.
- Carpets - Rugs and carpets suit an oriental taste. Choose
the ones that match with the house furnishings for that complete
- Tour Packages - Tour packages will give her a break from
her routine life. Contact tour & travel agents for the best
choice and you may even ask for the discount packages, if available.
In this internet era you can make online reservations.
If you are haven't purchased mothers day gift till now
then you can do online shopping too. But whatever you give, just make
sure that she knows that you love her the most and want her to be happy.
Comment On This Article