Serve Your Mother With Some Wonderful Dessert Recipe Mentioned In This Article On Mother's Day To Make Her Day Sweet And Special Like Her Love.
Mothers Day Dessert Recipe
Mothers Day is one of the most important days in a year for you and your momma. Though she doesn't demand anything for you, her expectations for this day are always very high. If you want to make the Mother' Day really sweet and memorable for your mom and you this year, the best way would be to serve a sweet dish that has been prepared by you. Not only will its taste delight your momma, your sweet gesture will also touch her heart. Prepare a dessert for your momma this Mother's Day to reciprocate the sweetness of her love she has showered upon you from the day you were born.
Peanut Chocolate Parfait
Ingredients (16-20 Servings)
- 3/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 3/4 Cup Butter
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1-1/4 Cups Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1-1/2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Peanut Butter
- 8 oz. pkg. Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1-1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 6 Serving Size Pkg. Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 2-1/2 Cups Milk
- 8 oz. Container Frozen Whipped Topping, Melted
- First preheat the oven up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray your pan with baking spray and set it aside.
- Now melt butter with cocoa in a safe bowl in your oven.
- Add sugar to above mentioned mixture and mix it thoroughly. Also, add eggs and beat the mixture till it gets properly blended.
- Take about 1-1/4 Cups Flour along with baking powder and blend it smoothly with the mixture.
- Pour the entire solution into the pan with baking spray.
- Bake the batter into the preheated oven for 20-23 minutes until barely set.
- Take out the mixture and cool it completely on a wire rack.
- By the time it cools down, prepare a mixture of 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar and 3/4 cup peanut butter. Set aside.
- Take another medium sized bowl blend cream cheese, 1/2 cup peanut butter and 1/2 cup powdered sugar and ponder till it becomes puffy.
- Take another bowl and combine pudding mix along with milk to turn it in a even mixture. Add this mixture to the cream cheese mixture along with thawed whipped topping. Blend the entire combination to make it smoother.
- Now fold the 3/4 of the peanut butter crumbles into the cream cheese mixture and spread over cooled brownies.
- Garnish with remaining peanut butter crumbles.
- Freeze the entire mixture for three hours till its turns solid. Remove 20 minutes before you need to serve it.
- 1/4 Cup Butter Or Margarine, Softened
- 2/3 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Applesauce
- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1-1/2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Margarine, Melted
- 1 Tablespoon Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease the pan with butter.
- Blend the butter, brown sugar and egg in a medium size bowl until it becomes smooth.
- Stir the applesauce to blend smooth and mix the flour, baking soda, salt and pumpkin pie spice into the mixture and blend it well.
- Now spread the above mentioned mixture on the pan in an even manner.
- Bake it for next 20 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove when its edges turn golden brown.
- Take out carefully and cool it on a wire rack.
- By the time it cools, mix powdered sugar and margarine into a small bowl. Stir in vanilla and milk and pound it to smoothness. Spread over the cooled bars before you cut it into squares.
Comment On This Article