Read on to explore some quick and easy to make yet delicious recipes for your dear momma on Mother's Day.
Quick Mothers Day Recipe
Mother's Day is one of the most important days in a year as it gives us opportunity to thank our darling mother for the love and bliss she has showered on us for so long. The best way to thank her is through treating her with some self made scrumptious dishes. Even if you do not have a fine culinary skill and you are impatient at cooking, there is something we can offer you. Read this article to discover some extremely delicious, quick and easy to make recipes. The two dishes which you can easily make are- classic Pancake and Glazed Salmon Fillets. Apart from being tasty and mouth watering, they are also fulfilling. Here are the recipes-
- 2 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup light cream or evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons safflower oil
- Solid shortening
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and a pinch of salt in a large bowl and blend it well.
- In another small bowl, combine milk with egg, cream and oil. Pound them well.
- Add flour to the above mentioned milk and cream mixture and it till it blends well.
- Cover the flour batter and let it stand for ten minutes.
- By the time, heat the griddle to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and lightly rub the griddle with a bit of solid shortening.
- Now gradually pour 1/4 cup batter four times to pour four circles onto the griddle.
- Cook them until the edges of the cake become dry and bubbles start bursting.
- Cook by turning sides. Expose each side to flame for 1-2 minutes.
- Make about 8-10 cakes from the entire batter.
It will take about 20 minutes to prepare the dish.
Glazed Salmon Fillets
- 4 (1/2" thick) salmon fillets
- 1/3 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- Preheat broiler.
- When the broiler is heated, keep the salmon filets, skin side down on it.
- By the time blend to prepare a mixture of honey, cocktail sauce, garlic paste.
- After 5 minutes, take out the salmon from the broiler.
- Apply the prepared mixture of honey, sauce and garlic paste over it. Gently brush the paste throughout the Salmon.
- Place the Salmon in the broiler again for two minutes.
- It will take about 10 minutes to make this healthy dish.
Comment On This Article