If You Want To Cook Something Special For Your Momma On Mother's Day, You Can include These Easy To Cook Yet Scrumptious Recipes Given In This Article In Your Mother's Day Lunch Menu.
Mother's Day Lunch Recipe
Mother's Day is special for every mother and her child. This is the only day when a child gets to thank her doting mother for all the love and blessings she has showered upon him/her. Though there are several ways to say thanks to your dear momma, there is not a better option than serving her a scrumptious lunch made by you exclusively for her. While it would be the best if you cook her favorite dish, but even if you can't do it for any reason , Do not worry as we have come up with some extremely easy to cook yet tasty lunch items. Try the two items given below and serve your momma, the most memorable lunch of her life.
Gourmet Chicken Sandwich
This is an ingredient sample for 4 servings.
- 4 Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breast Halves - rammed to 1/4 inch thickness
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon softened and chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon sliced fresh rosemary
- 8 slices garlic and rosemary focaccia bread
- Ground black pepper (according to taste)
- First, sprinkle pepper powder on one side of each chicken piece.
- Then heat the olive oil in a large frying pan and fry the garlic into it till the garlic turns brown.
- Put the chicken piece in the frying pan with the pepper side exposed to oil.
- Now cook the chicken into the pan for about 12-15 minutes until it is properly cooked and juices run clear in the pan.
- Take a small bowl and mix the mayonnaise, mustard and rosemary properly.
- Spread the mixture of mayonnaise, mustard and rosemary on 4 slices focaccia bread.
- Sandwich 1 pepper sprinkled chicken pieces in between the two bread pieces.
- It will take about 40 minutes for the entire activity.
Baked Macaroni, Tomato and Cheese Casserole
- 1-1/2 cups Raw Elbow Macaroni
- 1 Small Chopped Onion
- 1 can cubed Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Cubed Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Butter
- 1 Cup Bread Crumbs
- First, preheat the oven up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease an 8-cup Ovenproof Casserole with a lid.
- Combine Macaroni, Onion, Tomatoes, Cheese, Water, Salt and Pepper into the lid and stir to combine well.
- Now bake the Macaroni along with Onion, Tomatoes, Cheese, Water, Salt and Pepper in the casserole for an hour.
- By the time the Macaroni Baking procedure goes on, sideways melt butter in a small pan over medium heat and toast the bread crumbles on it.
- After the macaroni is baked, garnish it with the bread crumbles.
- Now place the entire mixture into a broiler element and broil for 3 to 5 minutes, until browned.
- The entire activity will take about 2 hours.
Comment On This Article