Given below is recipe/recepie for Tropical
Passion drink. Learn how to make Tropical Passion drink.
Tropical Passion Drink Recipe
With February round the corner, love is in the air. A time to pour your heart and show your love to make your sweetheart feel special! A time when people celebrate the most powerful emotion on earth with chocolates, flowers, gifts, romantic e-cards and dinners. A romantic dinner accompanied with a Tropical Passion drink would be the best Valentine's Day your beloved would have ever had. Since the name of this drink itself oozes so much passion, it is a good idea to make it on Valentine's Day. The recipe of Tropical Passion drink is an easy one and not tedious at all. Read on further how to make Tropical Passion drink.
How To Make Tropical Passion Drink
- 1 oz. Peach Schnapps
- 1 oz. Rum
- 1 oz. Sloe Gin
- 1 oz. Triple Sec
- 1 splash Orange Juice
- Mint Leaves (for garnishing)
- Mix peach schnapps, rum, sloe gin, triple sec and orange juice in a blender.
- Place some crushed in a shot glass and pour the drink over the ice.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
- This proportion makes one drink.
- 1 oz. Vodka
- 1 oz. Light Rum
- ½ oz. Orange Curacao
- 4 oz. Passion Fruit Juice
- Ice Cubes
- Fill a shaker with ice cubes.
- Pour in vodka, light rum, orange Curacao and passion fruit juice. Shake well.
- Pour into a Collins glass.
- If needed, top with more passion fruit juice.