Living together before marriage has its own pros
and cons. Read on further to know "do live in relationships
Living Together Before Marriage
A practice people from the old school of thought wouldn't have dared to think, live-in relationship has become quite a rage among youngsters today. With lives getting busier and hectic each passing day, no body has time to take up additional responsibilities. In such a case, living in with a person whom you love without bothering about responsibilities and financial issues is worth a buy!! However, it can be relatively frustrating at times to find that there is no commitment or security of the relationship.
Many can say that by living in they could learn about the more personal and sometimes annoying habits of their partner which they would not have known otherwise. Contradictorily, it is seen that when two people know that they are made for each other, they can feel the connection even if they are miles away from each other. And then, it does not matter what his/her personal habits are. No one is flawless and being in love means to overlook the flaws and accept the person lovingly. In case you are getting confused as to which of the two is better, fret not as we have listed below some pros and cons that would help you decide do live-in relations actually work?
Do Live-in Relations Work
Pros Of Living In Together
- The best aspect about live-in relationships is that it allows you to find out the compatibility ratio between you and your partner, without admitting yourself into the constitution of marriage.
- During the dating phase, most of the people have a tendency to downplay their bad side. The concept of live-in blows off your partner's real side and allows you to know him/her inside out. In case you are not a good mix, it is better to part of ways.
- Live-in serves as the perfect rehearsal for a married life. You get to know whether the two of you have common interests and views on about religion, politics, sex and money.
- In most of the cases, sex dominates a person's judgment about marriage during the dating phase. Many usually think about the how the two of them would be on the bed. However, this intoxicating passion should be limited. Life-long decision cannot be made on an impending sexual pleasure. Live in relationship helps avoid this problem.
Cons Of Living In Together
- Did you know that familiarity without security can be extremely harmful and can breed life to contempt? Chances are that your ‘partner' would get bored of you and want to start afresh. In live in relationships, it is seen that the love starts to fade, as the person gets to know each other.
- Probability of the two of you fighting over every meager issue runs high in live-in relations. As two people starting living together, arguments and disagreements tend to come. Since this type of relationship provides no security, parting ways come easy.
- Marriage helps to take the relationship to the next level. If everything goes smoothly, people tend to think what the need of getting married is. However, ideally, to take the relationship to the next level, you should tie the knot.
- According to statistics, most couples who have a live in relation do not end up marrying. This is quite a startling revelation given the fact that it is said that living together before marriage is all for a better relation and understanding ahead.
- Another shocking revelation is that most people who marry after a live-in relation end up in a hasty divorce.
So, is it better to wait for the mystery and the surprise element of marriage instead of going in for a live-in relation? Or, is living-in an easier and comfortable option to sustain the love without stressing yourself to additional responsibility? Think about it. To each his own!!!