Read on to know how to make honey garlic
meatballs recepie. Read about honey garlic meatballs receipe.
Honey Garlic Meatballs Recipe
Easter is a wonderful occasion to spend quality time with loved ones. On the occasion, you may call on your pals, with whom you might have lost contact due to your busy schedule. You may arrange a small get-together with them and enjoy the festival to the fullest. In case you are planning to host a dinner party for them, then make sure that you prepare the traditional Easter recipes, along with some unique side-dishes. If your friends are fond of eating beef, then you may prepare a recipe out of it. In this article, we have provided an easy recipe of honey garlic meatballs. You may prepare the recipe and serve it as a side-dish, at your Easter dinner.
How To Make Honey Garlic Meatballs
- 2 pounds Ground Beef
- 1 cup Dry Breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup Honey
- ¾ cup Ketchup
- 1 tbsp Butter or Margarine
- ¼ cup Soy Sauce
- Cooked Rice
- 6 Garlic Cloves, minced
- In a large sized mixing bowl, combine ground beef, breadcrumbs, eggs and salt.
- Out of the mixture, prepare 48 balls, each measuring about 1 1/2 inch in diameter.
- Take a jellyroll pan and making a single coating, pour the meatballs into the pan.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Put the pan in the oven and bake the meatballs, for about 12-15 minutes.
- Melt butter in a frying pan. Now, add garlic in the molten butter and sauté until tender. Add Soya sauce, honey and ketchup to the mixture and stir. Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Keep the gas on low flame and the pan with a lid, for about five minutes.
- Now, add meatballs to it and keep on heating till the sauce thickens and a shiny effect occurs on the meatballs. Now the yummy honey garlic meatballs are ready to be served with the rice.