Read on to know how to make baked smoked ham
recepie. Read about baked smoked ham receipe.
Baked Smoked Ham Recipe
Hosting scrumptious dinner is a part of the celebrations of Easter. Usually, traditional Easter recipes are served at the dinner. However, over the passing years, people have come up with a lot of variety in the traditional dishes as well as innovative ideas for new recipes. Ham finds a special place in the menu for non-vegetarians. It is cooked in myriad ways, depending upon the locality as well as the culture of the people. Baked smoked ham is one such popular recipe, which is very easy to make. If you want to know how to make it, then read the article. Go through the instructions of baked smoked ham recipe, given in the following lines.
How To Make Baked Smoked Ham
- 1 large Smoked Ham, about 12 to 18 pounds
- Whole Cloves
- 3 cups Pineapple Juice
- 1 pound Dark Brown Sugar
- One bottle Dark Corn syrup
- Preheat the oven to 325° F.
- Take a shallow roasting pan and place the ham on it.
- Score the fat and cover it with cloves.
- Take pineapple juice and pour it over the ham.
- Bake the ham for 12 minutes per pound.
- Remove the baked ham from the oven, after 1 1/2 hours.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on the baked ham.
- Without touching the brown sugar, pour the corn syrup over the ham.
- Continue baking the ham but don't forget to moisten it every 15 minutes.
- Once the baking part is over, remove the ham from the oven and let it cool. However, moistening with water has to be done at frequent intervals, until the ham gets completely cool. The yummy dish is ready to be served.